Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Its Still Out There"
11-18-2013, 01:08 PM,
"Its Still Out There"

11-18-2013, 02:44 PM,
"Its Still Out There"
I think you were dreaming about mdc777's "can you feel it?", but came up with this bath story instead. :-)
11-18-2013, 02:56 PM,
"Its Still Out There"
Well canyon is a manufacturer of bathtubs and bathtubs halt warm water and they usually sit by a home for your brown so the chest must in in Forrest's bathroom. Dream on!!

You squat and don't walk, you usaully go alone in there, it can be a smelly place so no place for the meek, your rear end is drawn, you soak and don't paddle, heavy loads after all that spicey Mexican food which was blazing, need I say more. So whoever gets to go into forrest's house please check all the bathrooms for the treasure then.
11-18-2013, 03:16 PM,
"Its Still Out There"
The spare check theory is interesting. And I agree with the last statement regarding human nature. I think that whoever finds it, mostly due to pride, would have trouble keeping it quiet. I could be wrong though- there may be that rare individual out there that would be fine with keeping the secret, and is content with just coveting his or her prize. If that's the case, and Forrest is relying on the bracelet being returned or a phone call as proof that it's been found, then we may never know if it has or not.
11-18-2013, 05:33 PM,
"Its Still Out There"
I can promise that if I find it no one will know I did,ff will get a fake name and I will be the phantom,and so will someone else I know.
11-18-2013, 06:21 PM,
"Its Still Out There"
By the gods, what a coincidence! I constantly dream about my desperately needing to de-urine, and in my dreams I hunt unsuccessfully for a toilet or closet or someplace where I can empty my urine bladder--- but I never find one. <b>*THIS*</b> must be my uncanny intuitive genius telling me <b>WHERE WARM WATERS HALT!</b> It's a urinal!
11-18-2013, 06:33 PM,
"Its Still Out There"
Just don't come after all of us with a hook, telling us, "you know what we did last summer!!"
11-18-2013, 07:01 PM,
"Its Still Out There"

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from HankJonesJr. on November 18, 2013, 3:16 pm</b>

The spare check theory is interesting. And I agree with the last statement regarding human nature. I think that whoever finds it, mostly due to pride, would have trouble keeping it quiet. I could be wrong though- there may be that rare individual out there that would be fine with keeping the secret, and is content with just coveting his or her prize. If that's the case, and Forrest is relying on the bracelet being returned or a phone call as proof that it's been found, then we may never know if it has or not.
</div>

Heh! After I find the treasure chest, I'm not telling anyone. What the IRS doesn't know will not harm them any.
11-18-2013, 07:01 PM,
"Its Still Out There"

<b>Quote from pidmt on November 18, 2013, 5:33 pm</b>

I can promise that if I find it no one will know I did,ff will get a fake name and I will be the phantom,and so will someone else I know.
</div>

If I may make a suggestion on your fake name... Knowitall would work well Wink
11-18-2013, 07:09 PM,
"Its Still Out There"

<b>Quote from Seeker on November 18, 2013, 7:01 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from pidmt on November 18, 2013, 5:33 pm</b>

</div>

If I may make a suggestion on your fake name... Knowitall would work well Wink</div>
</div>

Or... maybe.... "Douglas Preston."