Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come on trump
11-08-2016, 10:07 PM,
Come on trump
Make America great again

Woop woop holla
11-08-2016, 10:18 PM,
Come on trump
I have been shocked at the lack of political talk tonight here, but it may just be the forum going silent more in general.

Biting nails and I typically don't weigh in, good grief!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-08-2016, 10:22 PM,
RE: Come on trump
The world is rejecting big government, progressiveness, and corruption

Brexit was monumental and unpredicted

Better a businessman fix things than crooked useless politicians

I have utter distain for 99% of politicians

Go trump
11-08-2016, 10:34 PM,
Come on trump
I can't go that far, not even sure what to think, but again shocked at the silence. It speaks volumes on all sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-09-2016, 01:47 AM,
YES!!!
11-09-2016, 04:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 04:40 AM by Chris Yates.)
(11-08-2016, 10:22 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: The world is rejecting big government, progressiveness, and corruption

i dont know about "the world", but certain large groups of people are rejecting it

looking at some of the post election data, it appears to be comprised of a lot of non college educated folks

sad to say, due to the current state of many of our colleges and universities, this means they have not been indoctrinated/brainwashed by progressive theology. and make no mistake it is like a religion

to take one example ..courtesy of fivethirtyeight http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/201...tra_banner

there was a major gender gap with both men and women, women going for Hillary +12

however when you break down groups within the group, look at non college educated white women, Trump absolutely crushed

62 /34 (+28)

another interesting tidbit from fivethirtyeight

To many people’s surprise, Trump won more Latino voters than Romney did in 2012
11-09-2016, 05:23 AM,
(11-09-2016, 04:34 AM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 10:22 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: The world is rejecting big government, progressiveness, and corruption

i dont know about "the world", but certain large groups of people are rejecting it

looking at some of the post election data, it appears to be comprised of a lot of non college educated folks

sad to say, due to the current state of many of our colleges and universities, this means they have not been indoctrinated/brainwashed by progressive theology. and make no mistake it is like a religion

to take one example ..courtesy of fivethirtyeight http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/201...tra_banner

there was a major gender gap with both men and women, women going for Hillary +12

however when you break down groups within the group, look at non college educated white women, Trump absolutely crushed

62 /34 (+28)

another interesting tidbit from fivethirtyeight

To many people’s surprise, Trump won more Latino voters than Romney did in 2012

Exactly, Mr. Yates, liberal ideology is a religion. I hope Crazyfamily doesn't go and do something, well crazy, now that her false God Hilary has been vanquished. Gotta be rough on her after all these months of telling us Trump had no chance, we were delusional, etc. etc. Don't do anything too extreme, Crazy. Feel free to move to Canada, if you must. Or better yet, someplace even more remote and without Internet access, but don't go crazy, Crazy.
11-09-2016, 06:49 AM,
(11-09-2016, 01:47 AM)colokidd Wrote: YES!!!

I knew Trump was going to win Saturday morning when the news broke that Clinton had cancelled her election night fireworks extravaganza in New York. I thought to myself, "Hmmmm, what does she know that the rest of us don't?" She was probably seeing the real polling data, not the lies and distortions the liberal media was feeding the public. I'll give her credit for not believing her own spin anyway. Either that, or she's just cheap.
11-09-2016, 09:12 AM,

Brexit was monumental and unpredicted

Better a businessman fix things than crooked useless politicians

I have utter distain for 99% of politicians

Go trump
I agree with you magic. Well said.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God wants Trump to build a wall in the name of Jesus lostowl 3 435 05-28-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: lostowl
  I like Donald Trump so far, but he has some tweaking to do just yet.. Gordon Lightfoot 62 7,291 03-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Trump is actually an internet troll crazyfamily 95 7,830 01-23-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: old drum
  Cubs just won! Still think Trump can't? Marty McFly 3 1,088 11-04-2016, 07:03 AM
Last Post: old drum
  What happened to the Trump Thread? mdavis19 8 1,682 06-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Last Post: mdavis19