Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political threads
11-15-2016, 07:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 07:52 AM by old drum.)
Political threads
The election is over. It's time to stop attacking each other on the candidates or the outcome. I'll be deleting a number of threads shortly - I closed them to further comments. You're welcome to continue talking politics if you can keep it to actions as President, P-elect, or specific actions of the opposition.
11-15-2016, 08:46 AM,
RE: Political threads
(11-15-2016, 08:25 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Understand, I am very concerned by the outcome of the election

i think the reason you lost has something to do with the dudes who wore white wigs years ago. they aren't around anymore to explain how they felt it would protect the republic, so you would have to look up the what and the why

(11-15-2016, 08:25 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I have taken to the streets to voice my opposition.

thank you. this explains a lot
11-15-2016, 11:47 AM,
(11-15-2016, 08:25 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: While I disagree that it's time to stop attacking, I can play by the rules if it were clear which rules were broken in each of the threads that you have locked. They may have been dragged off course a bit, but each thread meets those requirements.

"Why won't conservatives say what's on their mind" is a response to The President Elect interview on 60 Minutes where he discusses the merits of eliminating the electoral college.

"Remember HW Bush" is illustrating how the President Elect has already backpedaled from some of the most polarizing elements of his campaign.

"Don't be fooled" is a response to the President Elect ill advised piece meal of the ACA.

Understand, I am very concerned by the outcome of the election and I have taken to the streets to voice my opposition. The President Elect attempts to demean my participation in our democracy, my first amendment right, by labeling protestors as "Professional protestors" and "unfair" is as unpresidential and un-American as it can get. Please explain why chase chat will now participate in the same by subjectively removing political threads, threads started by me.

Losing an election isn't being demeaned. You participated and you lost. Get over it. As for the "labeling" of the protesters unfairly, well that's BS. The so-called protesters are rent-a-mobs, bought, paid for, and bused in by George Soros funded organizations. There is no disputing the abundant documentary evidence of what is actually happening, with miles of buses dropping off agitators with pre-scripted riot plans. You liberals just really don't like losing, and don't take it well.
11-15-2016, 01:49 PM,
(11-15-2016, 11:48 AM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 11:47 AM)Big Jim Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 08:25 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: While I disagree that it's time to stop attacking, I can play by the rules if it were clear which rules were broken in each of the threads that you have locked. They may have been dragged off course a bit, but each thread meets those requirements.

"Why won't conservatives say what's on their mind" is a response to The President Elect interview on 60 Minutes where he discusses the merits of eliminating the electoral college.

"Remember HW Bush" is illustrating how the President Elect has already backpedaled from some of the most polarizing elements of his campaign.

"Don't be fooled" is a response to the President Elect ill advised piece meal of the ACA.

Understand, I am very concerned by the outcome of the election and I have taken to the streets to voice my opposition. The President Elect attempts to demean my participation in our democracy, my first amendment right, by labeling protestors as "Professional protestors" and "unfair" is as unpresidential and un-American as it can get. Please explain why chase chat will now participate in the same by subjectively removing political threads, threads started by me.

Losing an election isn't being demeaned. You participated and you lost. Get over it. As for the "labeling" of the protesters unfairly, well that's BS. The so-called protesters are rent-a-mobs, bought, paid for, and bused in by George Soros funded organizations. There is no disputing the abundant documentary evidence of what is actually happening, with miles of buses dropping off agitators with pre-scripted riot plans. You liberals just really don't like losing, and don't take it well.

Prove it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's it, Crazy, pretend you don't know. Pretend it's all just as "spontaneous", as the the bought and paid for and scripted "Occupy Wallstreet" movement was, all paid for by George Soros through his front company MoveOn.org. It was a completely fake astroturf operation designed to counter the real grassroots Tea Party movement. Now history repeats itself. The grassrots have spoken, and so now there have to be astroturf protests in response. The liberals need to pretend they have grassroots backing too.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13...aught-tape

I love watching limousine liberal billionaires throwing money away to no effect. His favored crony capitalist candidate didn't win, so he's throwing a very expensive tantrum. Won't accomplish anything, and just further tarnishes the liberal brand in the eyes of the innocent bystanders caught up in it. Yeah, as if liberal "protesters" destroying sections of towns with pre-planned riots is really going to convert the people living there to vote Democrat next time.
11-15-2016, 05:09 PM,
Political threads
Like when another topic came up and some declared 1st amendment, CC is not that place. We don't make the rules, so welcome to the other side of an issue you think is important but admin/moderators have weighed in on.

Remember, like you said previously, CC will survive without any one individual.

Kpro
11-15-2016, 06:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 06:07 PM by Kpro.)
Political threads
I think that is pretty cool to have kids experience things first hand.

Kpro

I think that is pretty cool to have kids experience things first hand.

Kpro
11-15-2016, 09:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 09:37 PM by Seeker9.)
Did you take her to the range afterwards to excercise that second amendment right?
11-15-2016, 09:36 PM,
Political threads
(11-15-2016, 09:35 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Did you take her to the range afterward to excercise that second amendment right?

That is equally awesome!

Kpro
11-16-2016, 12:05 AM,
(11-15-2016, 11:08 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 09:35 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Did you take her to the range afterwards to excercise that second amendment right?

She prefers the bow, but also shoots the .177. Smile

Ha! Right on Smile
11-21-2016, 03:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 03:06 PM by Skipper.)
(11-15-2016, 08:46 AM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 08:25 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Understand, I am very concerned by the outcome of the election

i think the reason you lost has something to do with the dudes who wore white wigs years ago. they aren't around anymore to explain how they felt it would protect the republic, so you would have to look up the what and the why

(11-15-2016, 08:25 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I have taken to the streets to voice my opposition.

thank you. this explains a lot
This is all too funny and pathetic at the same time. Make sure you trash your local Starbucks while you are out protesting too, because they are part of the 1%. Sometimes it is wise for the fox to dress as the hound. wake up! Stop being spoon fed your values and make up your own mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political swamps lostowl 0 148 05-13-2017, 06:37 PM
Last Post: lostowl
  This is not a political question imsunbuddynow 17 1,600 03-18-2017, 10:01 AM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow