Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political threads
11-21-2016, 03:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 04:35 PM by crazyfamily.)
Political threads
What is pathetic is the peremptory obedience that Trump has ushered in like the pied piper. This is not America - Presidents lashing out at SNL comedians, broadway actors. What an embarrassment and a dangerous path for a democracy to take. Freedom was not won by passivity.
11-21-2016, 05:27 PM,
RE: Political threads
Despite my fears, I had hopes that maybe Trump would be better than his rhetoric, but from recent statements and authoritarian-oriented nominations for AG, etc., it appears that my concerns were justified - as was my Libertarian vote.
11-21-2016, 05:37 PM,
RE: Political threads
I hear that,Drum.I was hoping Ron Paul would have been chosen to a cabinet position, but that doesn't seem likely now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is not a political question imsunbuddynow 17 698 03-18-2017, 10:01 AM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow