Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos gonna find it?
11-22-2013, 11:06 PM,
Whos gonna find it?
I was having a conversation with a fellow searcher about who we think is most likely to find the treasure, aside from us, and I was wondering who is the biggest threat to find the loot? I know who I am most worried about. A simple name will suffice. So who is it?
11-22-2013, 11:45 PM,
Whos gonna find it?
Are you asking who we think our biggest competition is? Because I think we all think we are the most likely one to find it.

There are a few people here who seem to have their heads screwed on straight and have a strategy that sounds workable, at least the part of their strategy they have shared here. If they are anything like me, they have only shared a tiny fraction of it. For all I know the part they haven't shared may rely on dowsing over old maps, tracking Bigfoot, and catching a ride to the treasure in a UFO, but I doubt it. The crazy ones usually lead off with craziness. Naming names is tricky. I notice you didn't post any specific names. I don't necessarily want my competition to know I think they are on the right track, and I don't want to offend anyone by not naming them. I don't read every thread and don't know the posting history of every person here. I could easily inadvertently leave out lots of really good people. So I'm going only put two names out there.

Dal. He spends so much time with Forrest that if anyone is going to pick up an inadvertent clue or hint it will be him. So far sharing all that quality time with Forrest hasn't helped him any, but that could all change tomorrow.

Stephanie. Because of her pure tenaciousness, and the fact that she is cute enough that she might just charm a clue out of Forrest, if she hasn't already.

The rest of the list of people I consider to be my competition and why, I'm keeping to myself.

mdavis19

11-22-2013, 11:50 PM,
Whos gonna find it?
That's a good question. I have not seen many that I feel threatened by, according to what they post on here about their solves. Then again, I think a lot of people keep the good stuff to themselves. (I do, anyway) Ease of access is important to factor in as well. It's really hard to say.
11-22-2013, 11:58 PM,
Whos gonna find it?
If you don't know by now, I am searching in Colorado. I think Colorado is where the treasure chest is. Not because I live here, which I do. But because that is where my solve takes me. So If I feel some sense of competition from any searcher, I think it would be from someone that said they were searching here as well. So far, I haven't heard of many that are seriously researching Colorado. I believe that gives me somewhat of an advantage because I can make more trips to my search areas than someone who lives out of state. Yea for me! Smile
11-23-2013, 12:32 AM,
Whos gonna find it?
It's very possible it could be found by someone none of us have ever even heard from. Someone that's never posted on any blogs.

There's only 1 correct spot where warm waters halt and it runs deep. Without the correct start it will be impossible to find the chest imo.
11-23-2013, 08:10 AM,
Whos gonna find it?
I forgot one.

The Lurker. Someone who soaks it all in, quietly sorts out the good from the bad, and gives nothing away. The really smart people here probably aren't saying much.

mdavis19
11-23-2013, 08:12 AM,
Whos gonna find it?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on November 23, 2013, 6:59 am</b>

@mdavis thanks for the compliment...but I think Dal's cuteness trumps mine
</div>

Not from where I'm sitting.

mdavis19
11-23-2013, 08:16 AM,
Whos gonna find it?
Awww mdavis. I'm going to have a good day ;-)
11-23-2013, 08:23 AM,
Whos gonna find it?
I think the person or persons who will find it will be the ones who spent most time researching and has a keen in sight into Mr Fenns thoughts ,actions and motive,they would have shown each one to the other how to bring the best thoughts to the table,yea I think it will take a partnership,to solve this,both having different abilities,and both sharing the load .With

that being said,good luck to all in the thrill of the CHASE.
11-23-2013, 09:20 AM,
Whos gonna find it?
Nobody will find it when Jenn tells me where it is Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm just gonna say this... crazyfamily 23 782 Yesterday, 07:59 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  Whos going to the book signing on Oct 22nd at 6pm? admin 12 989 09-27-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: admin