Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos gonna find it?
11-23-2013, 09:40 AM,
Whos gonna find it?
Who's going to find her though? She's been missing.
11-23-2013, 10:09 AM,
Whos gonna find it?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from pidmt on November 23, 2013, 8:23 am</b>

I think the person or persons who will find it will be the ones who spent most time researching and has a keen in sight into Mr Fenns thoughts ,actions and motive,they would have shown each one to the other how to bring the best thoughts to the table,yea I think it will take a partnership,to solve this,both having different abilities,and both sharing the load .With

that being said,good luck to all in the thrill of the CHASE.
</div>

@ pidmt

I agree with partnership scenario, but one always must be cognizant of who your partner is. I know a couple of people on here have been burned by disclosing too much to a partner and the partner stole the spot. I also believe that the one who finds it may not necessarily be a "local", but must have the funds to explore the multitude of spots. I have searched many a spots that looked fantastic on the computer only to get there and find the terrain far too treacherous for a reasonable search. That being said, however, the person(s) who finds it, I believe, will have knowledge and residency to their advantage as well as the time. So to answer my question to start the thread, Stephanie (has determination), Dal (his relationship with forrest), and ALL those who are searching in the state I am.......
11-23-2013, 03:45 PM,
Whos gonna find it?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on November 23, 2013, 9:40 am</b>

Who's going to find her though? She's been missing.
</div>

She will be back with more principal. She is the tiger butterfly and I don't think she will ever give up, she has been studying.
05-25-2017, 12:53 AM,
RE: Whos gonna find it?
Bump.

down with the evil twin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm just gonna say this... crazyfamily 21 528 Today, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Copper
  Whos going to the book signing on Oct 22nd at 6pm? admin 12 980 09-27-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: admin