Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploiting Women from all over the World!!
12-07-2016, 11:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016, 11:29 PM by Gordon Lightfoot.)
Exploiting Women from all over the World!!
Aren't all of these ads. for Asian women, Filipino women, and Arab women, just another form of slavery and prostitution??? Most of these women are in dire straits and need money and need a way out of their situations and are willing to sell their bodies and souls to the highest bidder. Doesn't that in the least disturb anyone one at all? It turns my stomach every time I see one of these ads. because it's saying that women are still at the bottom of the totem pole and have no way up....unless a man of means or a madam takes them out of their environment and prostitutes them or has them basically as indentured servants in their homes (the men that they marry). And, I don't even want to talk about what happens to children in 3rd world countries. I remember Neil Bush, son of George and Barbara Bush (a married man), went to Thailand and said that he had sex with girls that just happened to knock on his hotel door while he staying in Thailand, they had sex and the girls asked for no money (No telling how old they were). Come on, Man!! This happens all over the world, still today. What a shame! And, the Ads. that you see everywhere with pictures of women on them are just a part of this whole big mess. Shame on you advertisers (Pimps) for furthering this horrible travesty!!
12-08-2016, 12:05 PM,
RE: Exploiting Women from all over the World!!
My daughter Rhonda wants to use our 80 acre parcel of land in south central NM as a refugee camp for such women. I've promised her I would do on her behalf, should something happen to her.