Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think Mr. Fenn wants the chest to be found in the near future
05-07-2016, 11:02 PM,
RE: Do you think Mr. Fenn wants the chest to be found in the near future
Nice work Bytor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
06-19-2016, 11:37 PM,
There is more then 9 clues in the poem. I know because I know where it is within 10 feet. I solved it in three days.
I can’t get in…I can’t drive there with my family, I’ve tried multiple ways. I’m still trying to figure out what to do…I can show him and tell him everything he needs to know for proof of location but I can’t figure out how to contact him. Me and my family are not capable of getting in….it really hasn’t been a thrill for me at all. I wish I didn’t actually know the location because it makes it that much worse. I’m debating on who to tell. I might just tell everyone so its over. This has been a trial on my relationship and in the end my family is more important then any treasures.

My findings:

#1 once you realize the location it will blow your mind! Truly bold!

#2 if you find the blaze and you do look down its over…(your quest to cease).

#3 tarry scant then marvel gaze not just tarry scant. This is most important of all.

#4 once you realize a few things he hints for you to do when you actually do arrive, you might not like him as much as you do right now.

#5 mostly everything in the poem has two meanings or more. I know this because I understand all of it.

#6 he truly has created a masterpiece of a lifetime and when the world see’s they will be as astonished as I was.

I’m definitely the first person to discover the true location or more information would have already come forward.

Thanks, needed to get that off my CHEST

The First Finder and his true worthy opponent.
06-20-2016, 09:36 AM,
More than one thread to say the same thing is called spam

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
12-22-2016, 02:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2016, 03:07 AM by Andrew Jef.)
(09-19-2014, 03:44 PM)tintin.treasure Wrote: WWWH is also important ofcourse...but the blaze is the most vital...

tintin treasure

-------------------------------------------------------------------

tintin, every clue is important. The reason that those people -- who were within 500 feet, or 200 feet of the treasure -- didn't find it is because they
failed to see or recognize the blaze.

But failing to know WWWH will also keep a searcher from finding the TC.

HoB is a difficult clue to solve (statistically, anyway). Without solving it,
a searcher won't find the TC.

I think each clue must be solved IN ORDER as it appears in the poem.

Good luck to you in your solving and searching.

(06-19-2016, 11:37 PM)The worthy Opponent Wrote: There is more then 9 clues in the poem. I know because I know where it is within 10 feet. I solved it in three days.
I can’t get in…I can’t drive there with my family, I’ve tried multiple ways. I’m still trying to figure out what to do…I can show him and tell him everything he needs to know for proof of location but I can’t figure out how to contact him. Me and my family are not capable of getting in….it really hasn’t been a thrill for me at all. I wish I didn’t actually know the location because it makes it that much worse. I’m debating on who to tell. I might just tell everyone so its over. This has been a trial on my relationship and in the end my family is more important then any treasures.

My findings:

#1 once you realize the location it will blow your mind! Truly bold!

#2 if you find the blaze and you do look down its over…(your quest to cease).

#3 tarry scant then marvel gaze not just tarry scant. This is most important of all.

#4 once you realize a few things he hints for you to do when you actually do arrive, you might not like him as much as you do right now.

#5 mostly everything in the poem has two meanings or more. I know this because I understand all of it.

#6 he truly has created a masterpiece of a lifetime and when the world see’s they will be as astonished as I was.

I’m definitely the first person to discover the true location or more information would have already come forward.

Thanks, needed to get that off my CHEST

The First Finder and his true worthy opponent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The worthy Opponent, you may be absolutely correct. Please pardon my
skepticism, until you provide more evidence of your ability to solve the
poem.

I think it would be reasonable for the successful solver of the poem to
guard this solve. But would you mind giving a little bit of info that would
confirm? For example, how much net elevation change is there between the start of your hike and the TC? I am willing to share this info (based
on my solve). But after you, Sir or Madame.