Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The home of Brown
06-16-2013, 10:25 AM,
The home of Brown
I agree with you all about looking into the meaning of the olive jar. As I mentioned before, I have been in two treasure hunts, tough ones, big win, and every detail I learned to think about. Olives - Russian olives clue? I did a quick search about olives - New Mex. has olive groves. Think I'm silly about olives, what is in the olive jar? Why would he use an olive jar instead of something else. Think I'm silly, let me explain the un-important item is always the important. I have looked at the church, etc. in the Taos area, but I ain't there, just here con computer. Olive trees do grow wild in New Mex., if that contributes more info to you.
06-16-2013, 11:09 AM,
The home of Brown
Sounds reasonable to me I am heading out in the morning and see clues everywhere on all road signs and at every turn. My home of Brown is a person and he is all over a certain state, and fits into FF's likes and dislikes and certain clues and statements from the poem and book. I may be way off but here I come and it is time to hammerdown and find this trove and move on to the next big hunt. I might just become a professional hunter.LOL My husband would never put up with that this whole time has used up a lot of my time and he is ready for things to get back to normal or bring the chase to an end and show me the treasure. Ha Ha, From the Tom Cruise Movie Jerry Macguire, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! We have all interpreted the clues in our own way and it is now personal and how we define one thing another person may not! All might laugh at me, but my opinion matters also and what I have interpreted is leading me somewhere so tomorrow my Mom and Son and I are heading to find an adventure to write home about and to chase as we see fit and follow to our own Rainbow and Treasures we find along the way. Do not count us out we are southerners and are made of spitfire and grit and will hold our own to the last clue standing I want the Treasure and do not see why can not have it!! I may be way off but my clues are odd and I trly believe they have us going in the proper direction...... Lets Continue to Follow the Chase and to Tarry Scant With Marvel Gaze, I have an Aunt Marvel, to go where it is No Place For The Meek,I am scared of heights and certain areas, but God is with us on our Journey;To see the Heavy Loads and Water High, that area is in a certain area not far from the No Place for the Meek!!! When I look down I will see it and know it is there because the Physical blaze is there to follow that Mr. F. Left and it will all come together!! I will take the Chest and go in peace because you have to be reverent and the cold will be worth it because we were brave retrieving it!! When he gives us the title we will take it home and have lots of tales to tell. Who knows, I'm just sayin' LOL LOL Locked and loaded ready to go.....JMW
06-16-2013, 11:28 AM,
The home of Brown
Keep an open mind once your out there looking Judy. I just had to remind myself that this last week. I got stuck on something I shouldn't have and luckily have shaken it a bit. Now I just hope I can search again at some point. Look forward to your updates!
06-16-2013, 11:51 AM,
The home of Brown
About to jump out of my skin. Ready to go but long travel to get there. About to see America in a new light. Have not gone on long vacation in years. Wish my Husband could take off and go with us has not been with this company very long. Still have to pay the bills and keep things going at home!! Let me know if Forrest changes his clue date for tomorrow or gives it. Post it all over your site I told Dal to also so I can find it. We will be on the road, My husband will watch I am taping it in the morning and will pull off and get update at some point. Thanks Judy.
06-16-2013, 12:08 PM,
The home of Brown
I won't hear it first, as I'm in the Midwest. I used to hear it from my Mom over the phone as she was in Florida, but now she's here for the summer with me. So hopefully someone here will post it right away.
06-16-2013, 03:32 PM,
The home of Brown
I would love to be able to draw clues from the illustrations, but my understanding is that all of the drawings are by one Mr. Allen Polt to be found at http://www.allenpolt.net. Unless FF was somehow able to describe specific features required of each illustration in order to depict a clue without giving away the meaning of the clue or the location of the treasure to Mr. Polt (It is my understanding that he is still alive) then I just don't see how the illustrations could be designed by FF as vital clues.
06-16-2013, 03:53 PM,
The home of Brown
I had a solution for one of the images(hopefully I didn't pass it up lol). It was the one with the boy with the stumps looking up at the moon. There's an RV park that's around the enchanted circle that's called Enchanted Moon. There's a giant covered wagon that was my blaze there, and a trout pond with an island in the center. So all he would have to say to the artist is make me a drawing that depicts a boy looking at a moon with a bunch of cut down trees and put a bird in the moon. None of that would give away that it was to stand for Enchanted Moon. Ya know?
06-16-2013, 03:59 PM,
The home of Brown
Good point. I was hoping to not have to consider the illustrations as clues...I'm on clue potential overload!
06-17-2013, 08:59 AM,
The home of Brown
C.G. that was a lot of info, and I really enjoyed it! I'd love to hear your ax theory!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Judy have so much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check in as much as possible!!
06-17-2013, 12:54 PM,
The home of Brown
CG strikes me as the kind of feller who wants to be right more than he wants the treasure. Me, I want the gold. Don't get me wrong, I want it fair and square, to have solved the poem on my own, but I would not be spending so much time on it if we were just hunting down a whittled stick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  home of brown and the starting point Chris Yates 12 1,740 11-14-2017, 11:44 AM
Last Post: p-hunter1@hotmail.com
  Home of Brown may never be found.. djjmciv 97 34,774 10-27-2017, 11:43 AM
Last Post: dude here
  below the home of Brown Mal 7 1,033 10-08-2017, 06:53 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  IMHO...this is my home of Brown.... Gordon Lightfoot 4 1,285 10-08-2017, 01:26 AM
Last Post: The Count
  Brown Trout / Home of Brown Windy City 33 10,972 10-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: OjoDude
  Home/House of Brown jfkelly16 1 703 10-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: OjoDude