Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching in Colorado
07-20-2016, 11:32 PM,
RE: Searching in Colorado
(07-20-2016, 07:03 PM)EndOfOurSearching Wrote: It can be difficult to say what is significant to Forrest. For all we know, it could be a favorite fishing hole of his, something that reminds him of his childhood back in Temple, or even a beautiful, grassy clearing spotted from his plane, just like the one he made a promise too back in Laos.

i came across a beautiful grassy clearing in my last search

it was unexpected. i was hiking upward in a a certain direction, and then it just appeared like out of nowhere

it was so nice that i decided to kick off my shoes and sit on a nearby rock next to a tree and enjoy it for a while
09-17-2016, 02:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2016, 10:20 PM by RedneckExpress.)
RE: Searching in Colorado
(07-20-2016, 08:53 PM)JuanChristopherSummit Wrote: ... The other states in the search area - NM, MT, and WY - are all talked about in the book. Seems like Mr. Fenn might be throwing us off the chase by NOT talking about Colorado.

Cheers,
RedEx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If it moves you closer to the TC, use it - if not, loose it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~