Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
DNA test on suspected FF rope.
01-05-2017, 03:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017, 04:35 AM by Indigo Blue.)
DNA test on suspected FF rope.
Decide to send part of Rope 2 for DNA testing.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/bmxlor...sort=3&o=0

The only way that it will mean anything is to have FF DNA for comparison
Guess it therefore has to go to Bozeman police department and the world of unintended consequences.

I could wait until the next person washes up dead then hand it over or FF you could do the decent thing, your call and while your think about that, donating your Indian collection to the Indian Nation, that to me looks like the right thing to do, and in the absence of a chest, that is my wish.

IB1

Please don't comments if not relevant.
Take Care
01-05-2017, 04:09 AM,
RE: DNA test on suspected FF rope.
Interesting post this area seems popular to search, I've researched an area very close to this, but I'm thinking most searchers have. Obviously within close proximity to Fenn's story searching for Lewis and Clark and the route he took when walking 92 miles to bozeman in his youth, hwy 191 I believe.

(down with the evil twin)

This puzzle is extremely difficult! Just PM me the answer before it consumes too many threads...

01-05-2017, 05:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017, 07:20 AM by Indigo Blue.)
(01-05-2017, 04:09 AM)The Count Wrote: Interesting post this area seems popular to search, I've researched an area very close to this, but I'm thinking most searchers have. Obviously within close proximity to Fenn's story searching for Lewis and Clark and the route he took when walking 92 miles to bozeman in his youth, hwy 191 I believe.

Also the story of getting lost near Blaze Mountain, on horse back I think.
01-05-2017, 07:12 AM,
(01-05-2017, 04:09 AM)The Count Wrote: Interesting post this area seems popular to search, I've researched an area very close to this, but I'm thinking most searchers have. Obviously within close proximity to Fenn's story searching for Lewis and Clark and the route he took when walking 92 miles to bozeman in his youth, hwy 191 I believe.

@the Count
have you read my research on the Lewis and Clark story?
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
01-05-2017, 07:55 AM,
Indigo blue, let me be the first to welcome you to the real world.
Demanding DNA from Fenn is not how you'll solve the poem.
Attacking his conscience by blaming others deaths on him is not going to work. He hid millions of dollars worth of gold for you to find and you make this post?
Please learn about DNA before you post anything stupid like this. The only way you would get a DNA result from a rope that has been weathered for multiple years is if Fenn either blew a giant load on it or bled all over it. Then maybe there is a slight chance of a DNA result. Him touching something will not leave DNA, especially after experiencing Boseman weather for five to six years.

I'll help you out at this point since this post and your solve now involves you demanded DNA... You are wrong.
01-05-2017, 10:24 AM,
@Gey
forget treasure hunting... you should write short stories
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
01-05-2017, 12:46 PM,
(01-05-2017, 07:12 AM)decall Wrote:

@the Count
have you read my research on the Lewis and Clark story?

Can't say I have but maybe, how about a link to it?

(down with the evil twin)

This puzzle is extremely difficult! Just PM me the answer before it consumes too many threads...

01-05-2017, 07:34 PM,
Wtf!
Popcorn evening I guess
01-07-2017, 05:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017, 05:39 PM by Indigo Blue.)
(01-05-2017, 07:55 AM)Itchy Ideas Wrote: Indigo blue, let me be the first to welcome you to the real world.
Demanding DNA from Fenn is not how you'll solve the poem.

Real world, do you know the difference between proving and solving?
I have solved it, this is about proving it. The thing is this is like a quadratic equation with two solutions. You solve the poem and

1)there is chest,
or
2)there is no chest

The only thing I'm demanding is FF be truthful. If there is no chest how do you prove the poem is solved?

(01-05-2017, 07:55 AM)Itchy Ideas Wrote: Attacking his conscience by blaming others deaths on him is not going to work.

His reputation won't be worth shit if someone else dies and there is no chest to find.

(01-05-2017, 07:55 AM)Itchy Ideas Wrote: He hid millions of dollars worth of gold for you to find and you make this post?

I think it was less than 1 million and the chest is not there, perhaps he needs to send me a cheque.

(01-05-2017, 07:55 AM)Itchy Ideas Wrote: Please learn about DNA before you post anything stupid like this. The only way you would get a DNA result from a rope that has been weathered for multiple years is if Fenn either blew a giant load on it or bled all over it. Then maybe there is a slight chance of a DNA result. Him touching something will not leave DNA, especially after experiencing Boseman weather for five to six years.

You have seen the rope?

(01-05-2017, 07:55 AM)Itchy Ideas Wrote: I'll help you out at this point since this post and your solve now involves you demanded DNA... You are wrong.

Prove it, I mean it have ago.
01-07-2017, 05:51 PM,
Maybe I just haven't paid that close of attention to this post(but that's not likely to change), but wouldn't there have to have been a crime committed in order for Boseman PD or any PD to investigate?
Need to get to the post office today....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test subscription thread admin 2 526 08-06-2015, 10:04 AM
Last Post: admin
  Is the Poem a test for the one who is wise? Guest 89 2,784 12-31-2013, 08:33 AM
Last Post: deb