Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
DNA test on suspected FF rope.
01-07-2017, 06:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017, 06:10 PM by Indigo Blue.)
RE: DNA test on suspected FF rope.
(01-07-2017, 05:51 PM)whatiff Wrote: Maybe I just haven't paid that close of attention to this post(but that's not likely to change), but wouldn't there have to have been a crime committed in order for Boseman PD or any PD to investigate?

That is an interesting question.

If we assume everything I have stated is correct and there are or were the ground clues and statistically there is a high probability, that this is the location. If FF knowing this keeps saying its there, is this fraud or some other a crime?

Someone has already lost their life, might to in the public good to investigate?

The chest gone means it has not been declared, is that a civil crime?

Maybe its in local governments, Parks interest to investigate?
01-07-2017, 06:17 PM,
Has there been a serious assault, a kid napping, a murder? And NO you don't really need to reply again... Have a safe vacation.
Keeping tabs on long range weather forecasts on both ends of my trip... looking for optimum options...
01-07-2017, 06:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017, 06:33 PM by Indigo Blue.)
(01-07-2017, 06:17 PM)whatiff Wrote: Has there been a serious assault, a kid napping, a murder? And NO you don't really need to reply again... Have a safe vacation.

Proving a negative is not easy, even when you have proof.
Take Care
01-07-2017, 06:25 PM,
I can only imagine all the crazy emails and calls ff gets with this type of thread. Priceless.

Kpro
01-07-2017, 06:32 PM,
(01-07-2017, 06:25 PM)Kpro Wrote: I can only imagine all the crazy emails and calls ff gets with this type of thread. Priceless.

Kpro

Yep Kpro I thought the same thing and to Fenn that kinda entertainment must be priceless, maybe that's why he hid the chest. Until those crazies step onto his property with such allegations, I imagine he has a fire arm collection as well......

(down with the evil twin)

This puzzle is extremely difficult! Just PM me the answer before it consumes too many threads...

01-07-2017, 06:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017, 06:42 PM by Indigo Blue.)
(01-07-2017, 06:32 PM)The Count Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 06:25 PM)Kpro Wrote: I can only imagine all the crazy emails and calls ff gets with this type of thread. Priceless.

Kpro

Yep Kpro I thought the same thing and to Fenn that kinda entertainment must be priceless, maybe that's why he hid the chest. Until those crazies step onto his property with such allegations, I imagine he has a fire arm collection as well......

I'm sure he gets a kick, FF did say you need imagination.
Remember, because you won't get the last laugh.
01-07-2017, 07:39 PM,
Ok, lets pretend this is not a crazy accusation.
What is the story behind the rope?
Is it a rope you randomly found in your search area?
Why is it supposedly Fenn's rope?
Why is it soaked in either cum or blood (according to your response from my last comment)?

There has got to be a story and i'm sure we are all interested after all of your comments.
Please inform us.
Did he murder someone?
01-07-2017, 07:42 PM,
I am sorry, I can't believe this thread is serious. I am just taking it all wrong and can't stop laughing. ..... Popcorn evening indeed.

Kpro
01-07-2017, 07:48 PM,
(01-07-2017, 07:42 PM)Kpro Wrote: I am sorry, I can't believe this thread is serious. I am just taking it all wrong and can't stop laughing. ..... Popcorn evening indeed.

Kpro

Lol... I just want to hear his story on this.
Almost as good as that "you gotta get naked" solve by deeepthinker or gordon. forgot who it was.
01-07-2017, 07:52 PM,
Itchy, I agree. Please, the popcorn is ready, I would love to read the explanation..... and I apologize if my snarky comments have prevented this from happening. Come on and explain OP.

Kpro

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test subscription thread admin 2 527 08-06-2015, 10:04 AM
Last Post: admin
  Is the Poem a test for the one who is wise? Guest 89 2,789 12-31-2013, 08:33 AM
Last Post: deb