Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Guaranteed Idiot
01-10-2017, 12:23 AM,
Guaranteed Idiot
Not meant to offend, just proven logic of the simplest kind.
So take any 2 people in this game.
Do they have the same place?
NO
Do they have the same solve?
NO
If 2 people have different solves, can they both be right?
NO
Have you ever heard the same solve more than once?
NO
If 1,000 people have different solves, how many COULD be right?
< or = 1
So if anyone says they have the correct solve or acts like they are magically in tune with Forrest Fenn, what is the chance they are a complete idiot?

100%

Sure, you could be the one out of 200k, but mathematically you are a complete idiot.

Conclusion: Human progress probably looks like IDEAS and PRINCIPLES of the poem and book rather than speaking as if you are Fenn in the flesh.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
01-10-2017, 12:36 AM,
RE: Guaranteed Idiot
What state?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
01-10-2017, 12:58 AM,
(01-10-2017, 12:41 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Nope.
Lol, you're funny, crazy.

Everyone has THE solve too... I do... we all do. I'm guilty of some posturing, but it doesn't take long to realize that even if you did have the correct solve, everyone else is thoroughly annoyed. The solution is simple... stay humble.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
01-10-2017, 01:12 AM,
I hope, I hope, I hope.....
01-10-2017, 01:13 AM,
Remember maps can only be used once.

01-10-2017, 02:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017, 02:09 AM by The Count.)
Well decall we do have this,

Forrest, you have stated that several searchers correctly identified the first two clues in your poem. Could you tell us how many searchers to your knowledge have correctly identified the first clue correctly? Thanks. ~49 Dollars
No 49, I cannot tell you how many searchers have identified the first clue correctly, but certainly more than several. I cannot imagine anyone finding the treasure without first identifying the starting point, although many seem to boe preoccupied with later clues. To me that’s just expensive folly. f

So we know several have came to the same conclusion on the first 2 clues. I've been thinking for awhile that the location is a popular search location i.e. Rio Grande , Madison , or Yellowstone River. Why us this? Because several have made solves with these being the first 2 clues and sent him the info. Now ask your self this how many have found a hidden map in the book from clue one and used it to move on with the clues (besides pg 99) then emailed the info to Fenn? Well most likely a lot less than several , which scenario sounds more plausible with that way of thinking, an elabrote 1 of a kind solve that no one knows about or a solve that several have decided to find the correct location?

But don't listing to me my solve took more than 5 hours and is still not complete.
Educate yourself, it saves lives maybe your own.

down with the evil twin

Haters gonna hate
01-10-2017, 02:25 AM,
@count @gey
This is exactly the delusion I'm talking about. Out of a 1000 people, all of them have something of incredible coincidence/circumstance/likeness.
Your rabbit hole my indeed be the one. But mathematical certainty one or both of you is absolutely wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
01-10-2017, 02:44 AM,
(01-10-2017, 02:25 AM)decall Wrote: @count @gey
This is exactly the delusion I'm talking about. Out of a 1000 people, all of them have something of incredible coincidence/circumstance/likeness.
Your rabbit hole my indeed be the one. But mathematical certainty one or both of you is absolutely wrong.
I admit I'm wrong more than most and that I don't have it figured out. If it only took me 5 hours or 5 years most I should ask myself is did it challenge me? And Fenn's puzzle is a challenge!

But now the mountains call me, they know my name, at first a whisper than I know what it is. Its no fun to go on a long road trip in winter, so by the time the snow melts it will no longer be a whisper. I just hope that I'll have time to look for the chest, enough other treasures I'm going back for that I know right where there at. Unfortunately I don't think I will have time to go where I want and I'm not waiting till 2018 although I'm not worried about anyone finding it this year, I would bet on it and I'm not even a betting man(with good reason). Well what does it all mean, several trips to the Rockies this year? Sounds like fun!
Educate yourself, it saves lives maybe your own.

down with the evil twin

Haters gonna hate
01-10-2017, 06:49 AM,
(01-10-2017, 01:13 AM)geydelkon Wrote: Remember maps can only be used once.

Now that I agree with...
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-10-2017, 08:02 AM,
Guaranteed Idiot
Until it is found, all of us are only hypothesizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm going to look like a total idiot, but.... Puzzle X 1 525 07-07-2016, 06:48 AM
Last Post: illinoisghost