Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, people are Bitchin' in California about the amount of rain falling from Heaven..
01-10-2017, 03:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017, 04:41 AM by Gordon Lightfoot.)
Now, people are Bitchin' in California about the amount of rain falling from Heaven..
California and the West have been in a drought for more than 10 years, now that all this rain is pouring down, they are complaining about it. You need water to live. Do like Texas did, build dams, lakes, reservoirs, gets those aquifers filled up and STOP complaining about something that is needed for life to exist. We've had many droughts in Texas in the last 20 years, and we'll take every drop that we can get from the sky. Every time I hear thunder outside, I tell myself, come on rain!! I don't care if we have had more than enough for the year already, more is always welcomed. Smile

No Water, No life.
01-10-2017, 11:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017, 11:13 AM by Seannm.)
RE: Now, people are Bitchin' in California about the amount of rain falling from Heaven..
(01-10-2017, 03:54 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: California and the West have been in a drought for more than 10 years, now that all this rain is pouring down, they are complaining about it. You need water to live. Do like Texas did, build dams, lakes, reservoirs, gets those aquifers filled up and STOP complaining about something that is needed for life to exist. We've had many droughts in Texas in the last 20 years, and we'll take every drop that we can get from the sky. Every time I hear thunder outside, I tell myself, come on rain!! I don't care if we have had more than enough for the year already, more is always welcomed. Smile

No Water, No life.
Gordon,

I saw your post, and even though I'm trying to remain a bystander at this time, I felt compelled to respond to you. I work within the water industry, more specifically in the manufacturing of turnkey systems for the heavy industrial users of our worlds most precious resource. I'm very proud of the work we do as I feel it is directly contributing to not only solve complex re-use and recycling issues, but also to bring water conservation and awareness to the general public and private sectors. I have attached a brief letter from one of our leading water advocates to our new President Elect, it's good stuff.

Seannm

http://www.wateronline.com/doc/an-open-l...p+On+Water
“He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious.” ― Sun Tzu

Ω 12 ft. Club Ω