Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donate to Chris
01-12-2017, 01:10 PM,
RE: Donate to Chris
(01-12-2017, 11:24 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 10:12 AM)NTMI Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 10:02 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 09:56 AM)NTMI Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 09:07 AM)Mindy Wrote: We passed the $1000 mark! Thanks! Someone said I should do ice bucket thing if we hit $2000, so okay...I will. I'm not beyond humiliating myself for a good cause. Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, Mindy, I donated again to push it over $2000. A HUGE thank you to the $500 donor for making that possible! I'm in Florida and it'll be in the 80s this weekend. Do I get to pour?

Hmmm, maybe...depends on who's there. Lol. Smile

My wife will get it on video. Bring lots of towels and an extra shirt!

Mindy, if I pour this weekend and the donations top 3000 dollars by Monday, you may have your revenge on me. I'll brave the ice for a good cause also.

Lol...sounds good. Tell Will to bring the bucket!! Smile

WOOHOO! We'll have to keep it to a 5 gallon bucket because my shoulder won't allow for any more weight than that. It's ON, everyone!
01-12-2017, 01:21 PM,
Donate to Chris
(01-12-2017, 01:10 PM)NTMI Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 11:24 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 10:12 AM)NTMI Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 10:02 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 09:56 AM)NTMI Wrote: OK, Mindy, I donated again to push it over $2000. A HUGE thank you to the $500 donor for making that possible! I'm in Florida and it'll be in the 80s this weekend. Do I get to pour?

Hmmm, maybe...depends on who's there. Lol. Smile

My wife will get it on video. Bring lots of towels and an extra shirt!

Mindy, if I pour this weekend and the donations top 3000 dollars by Monday, you may have your revenge on me. I'll brave the ice for a good cause also.

Lol...sounds good. Tell Will to bring the bucket!! Smile

WOOHOO! We'll have to keep it to a 5 gallon bucket because my shoulder won't allow for any more weight than that. It's ON, everyone!

Lol...be gentle... Smile

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-12-2017, 03:16 PM,
(01-10-2017, 10:04 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: hello all

thank you to Mindy for really stepping up to help me out

and a big thank you to everyone who's helped, thru Paypal and Gofund me

i wasn't expecting such a response. i was in a really low place just a short while ago but now im feeling so encouraged.

this has been a HUGE help

Hi Chris,
Hang in there and sending prayers your way.
What is your line of work?
01-13-2017, 12:20 PM,
Hi All

a big rough patch is over now thankfully. we got a lot of our stuff out that we were able to fit into storage. had to make some decisions on a lot of it too, to let it go.

There was basically huge piles in the driveway, as everything was now outside of what was left. and it was the last thing we used the moving truck for. loaded it all up and what Goodwill wouldn't take, the rest went to the waste dump

Yesterday we had a change of plans on our temporary arrangements while we try to get another place to move into. The children (my sisters, 2 nieces/ 1 nephew) were going to be staying with a friend of one of my niece’s. and they still are, in fact are doing so right now, but now its all of us. the friend’s mom has been extremely generous and kind and offered for all of us to stay there. Frankly it isn’t the best of situations to put it mildy. The number of people plus they have pets and we have pets. We decided we need to do it, because its important to conserve money as much as possible to be able to get another place and also the expense of moving in. im hoping that we are only going to have to do this for a week at the most.

I havent slept hardly at all for 3 days. When there was finally nothing left to do for the time being, crashed on a couch and body just went unconcious. Man I needed that so badly.

So I woke up this morning and whew, feeling so much better, and access to the internet, and wow what a relief. And now I can post on this blog

Mindy, I appreciate you keeping people appraised to the best of your ability.

I made that first post because I was in a desperate situation. I think theres a certain amount of, I don’t what you call it, exposure and shame that a person would not typically want if it can be avoided, but when you are in a severe enough situation its like your mind just temporarily stops caring about things like that, and important needs are all that matter

I apologize for this thread about my personal situation being on the general discussion. At the same time, I am thankful and appreciative that it has been allowed. It could be moved at this point, if old drum and other moderators agree, so that continued posting is no longer interrupting and mixing in with the Chase discussions

From the bottom of my heart, words cannot express how humbled I feel right now, and grateful for the overwhelming support from the kind hearted people who’ve helped me. I was, admittedly, posting and hoping there might be some one who could, and would want to help. I was not expecting the response that came from this. I still cant hardly believe it. Its been incredible.

One of the first things that happened is people have given to me directly thru paypal and there was one walmart money transfer I picked up. These funds have been immediately available and a huge help.

Mindy also very kind and generous to set up the GoFundme. Couple nights ago I did the first bank transfer on that and as of this morning the funds did show up. I am keeping all that money aside for getting into a new place.

We are going to need a place that is significantly less per month than what we were paying. Whatever living arrangement sacrifices that will need to be made, will be made.

So ill go ahead and hit the post button on this for now and If my brain can think of anything else today that I can share or keep updated for those who what know, I will post it.

A big thank you to each and everyone of you who have helped. Anyone can email me at yatesc867@gmail.com if desired.

Also, some of you folks have contacted me to tell me you wouldve liked to help if could’ve afforded it , and you wanted to let me know you care about whats going on. I really appreciate those messages and that you’re not making me feel judged. Its meant a lot. Thank you

Chris
01-13-2017, 12:59 PM,
Donate to Chris
(01-13-2017, 12:20 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: Hi All

a big rough patch is over now thankfully. we got a lot of our stuff out that we were able to fit into storage. had to make some decisions on a lot of it too, to let it go.

There was basically huge piles in the driveway, as everything was now outside of what was left. and it was the last thing we used the moving truck for. loaded it all up and what Goodwill wouldn't take, the rest went to the waste dump

Yesterday we had a change of plans on our temporary arrangements while we try to get another place to move into. The children (my sisters, 2 nieces/ 1 nephew) were going to be staying with a friend of one of my niece’s. and they still are, in fact are doing so right now, but now its all of us. the friend’s mom has been extremely generous and kind and offered for all of us to stay there. Frankly it isn’t the best of situations to put it mildy. The number of people plus they have pets and we have pets. We decided we need to do it, because its important to conserve money as much as possible to be able to get another place and also the expense of moving in. im hoping that we are only going to have to do this for a week at the most.

I havent slept hardly at all for 3 days. When there was finally nothing left to do for the time being, crashed on a couch and body just went unconcious. Man I needed that so badly.

So I woke up this morning and whew, feeling so much better, and access to the internet, and wow what a relief. And now I can post on this blog

Mindy, I appreciate you keeping people appraised to the best of your ability.

I made that first post because I was in a desperate situation. I think theres a certain amount of, I don’t what you call it, exposure and shame that a person would not typically want if it can be avoided, but when you are in a severe enough situation its like your mind just temporarily stops caring about things like that, and important needs are all that matter

I apologize for this thread about my personal situation being on the general discussion. At the same time, I am thankful and appreciative that it has been allowed. It could be moved at this point, if old drum and other moderators agree, so that continued posting is no longer interrupting and mixing in with the Chase discussions

From the bottom of my heart, words cannot express how humbled I feel right now, and grateful for the overwhelming support from the kind hearted people who’ve helped me. I was, admittedly, posting and hoping there might be some one who could, and would want to help. I was not expecting the response that came from this. I still cant hardly believe it. Its been incredible.

One of the first things that happened is people have given to me directly thru paypal and there was one walmart money transfer I picked up. These funds have been immediately available and a huge help.

Mindy also very kind and generous to set up the GoFundme. Couple nights ago I did the first bank transfer on that and as of this morning the funds did show up. I am keeping all that money aside for getting into a new place.

We are going to need a place that is significantly less per month than what we were paying. Whatever living arrangement sacrifices that will need to be made, will be made.

So ill go ahead and hit the post button on this for now and If my brain can think of anything else today that I can share or keep updated for those who what know, I will post it.

A big thank you to each and everyone of you who have helped. Anyone can email me at yatesc867@gmail.com if desired.

Also, some of you folks have contacted me to tell me you wouldve liked to help if could’ve afforded it , and you wanted to let me know you care about whats going on. I really appreciate those messages and that you’re not making me feel judged. Its meant a lot. Thank you

Chris

Chris,
I'm sure we can all say we were really glad to help.
Sorry, I missed the extra nephew... Smile

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Chris Yates Lol Mindy 11 643 01-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  Random Thoughts with Chris Handey Chris Yates 520 59,253 01-02-2016, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Chris Yates song to the poem admin 7 368 01-31-2014, 09:15 PM