Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forrest gets mail - 11
01-11-2017, 01:18 PM,
RE: Forrest gets mail - 11
(01-11-2017, 12:43 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Not anymore sorry. This is done. I don't have a solve, I have the solve. Yeah I have walked the path you speak of, as many have, but when you solve the poem, you simply know you can't be wrong.
Even if all the subtle hints I have wrote on here in last week avoided his notice and the "got mail" wasn't for me it still contains a huge hint that confirms for me and my partner that the very last part of the solve is done. I nailed it down folks.
Sorry, there will be some anger, fear, etc in your emotions. I would feel the same way. You can say it's annoyance of another person claiming their right but if you think about how my behavior was last year as a newb vs this last 2 months... Coupled with the vague hints I have dropped for the sake of catching FF's attention, you might want to be honest with which emotion you are feeling now.

Why do I care to even retort? Because I have time. When you solve the poem, you will truly understand what I say today. I have deleted any posts with anything useful since being on the correct solve. I will leave this one up till it's done. I'm trying to think of a good enough clue without helping you but at the same time leave no doubt after one of you has a correct solve can kinda use this as a test for your solve. Oh yeah I already did it above.

Wolf, you mention it gets blown up in my imagination, hahaha if you only knew my man, if you only knew. I have a partner who is my devils advocate. This person was beside themselves yesterday with amazement at the last piece of the solve and how I had figured it out(their piece was genius also). It really is neat. I know how he knows it's not found yet lol.

Hey Deep, love your confidence! That's what it will take to retrieve the chest.

Will it be too revealing if you tell us the state you're searching, or have you already told us that?

Milan
01-11-2017, 01:47 PM,
10 things that first came to me when I read it:

1. im
2. people I can trust* (flagged)
3. Maverick
4. Poker
5. 1944
6. 911
7. Oceans 11
8. Theodore Kaczynski (1942)
9. Time being important
10. 10+10+10+10

Bonus: The person who wrote it is well educated.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
01-11-2017, 01:51 PM,
(01-11-2017, 12:50 PM)mountain digger Wrote: Sounds like somebody had a movement. Smile

If you've been brave and found your wood.
01-11-2017, 01:53 PM,
(01-11-2017, 01:47 PM)minotaur_moreno Wrote: 10 things that first came to me when I read it:

1. im
2. people I can trust* (flagged)
3. Maverick
4. Poker
5. 1944
6. 911
7. Oceans 11
8. Theodore Kaczynski (1942)
9. Time being important
10. 10+10+10+10

Bonus: The person who wrote it is well educated.
I really like your oceans 11 and the Las Vegas theme, he did mention Vegas when he listened to his crystal (Maverick) radio and Brad Pit was in that movie, in which he had photoshopped his head onto his body (says a lot more now thanks to Mindy) and Brad Pit was in the A Robert Redford movie A River Runs Through It. And of course his quote from Invictus "Black as a pit[Brad] from pole to pole"

Thank you for supporting cancer research.
The Wolf
http://www.FindingFenn.com
The book: "Finding Forrest Fenn" https://www.findingfenn.com/books
01-11-2017, 03:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 03:41 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
(01-11-2017, 12:58 PM)The Count Wrote: DeeepT,
Your wouldn't hurt my feelings none if you deleted all you post along with GL, I don't see anything of value in this Forrest has mail besides some humor. Don't gamble on a house game, were all playing a house game within the chase.
You don't see anything of value cause you haven't solved it. He drops 3 big hints in this mail. Can you imagine the awe if he writes this and there are huge hints directed to your solve after you spent a week dropping vague hints that only FF would understand?
Again it doesn't matter what you guys think. It is solved. Period.

(01-11-2017, 01:18 PM)Milan Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 12:43 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Not anymore sorry. This is done. I don't have a solve, I have the solve. Yeah I have walked the path you speak of, as many have, but when you solve the poem, you simply know you can't be wrong.
Even if all the subtle hints I have wrote on here in last week avoided his notice and the "got mail" wasn't for me it still contains a huge hint that confirms for me and my partner that the very last part of the solve is done. I nailed it down folks.
Sorry, there will be some anger, fear, etc in your emotions. I would feel the same way. You can say it's annoyance of another person claiming their right but if you think about how my behavior was last year as a newb vs this last 2 months... Coupled with the vague hints I have dropped for the sake of catching FF's attention, you might want to be honest with which emotion you are feeling now.

Why do I care to even retort? Because I have time. When you solve the poem, you will truly understand what I say today. I have deleted any posts with anything useful since being on the correct solve. I will leave this one up till it's done. I'm trying to think of a good enough clue without helping you but at the same time leave no doubt after one of you has a correct solve can kinda use this as a test for your solve. Oh yeah I already did it above.

Wolf, you mention it gets blown up in my imagination, hahaha if you only knew my man, if you only knew. I have a partner who is my devils advocate. This person was beside themselves yesterday with amazement at the last piece of the solve and how I had figured it out(their piece was genius also). It really is neat. I know how he knows it's not found yet lol.

Hey Deep, love your confidence! That's what it will take to retrieve the chest.

Will it be too revealing if you tell us the state you're searching, or have you already told us that?

Milan
Thank you Milan, yes I have stated the state. I can't say again, my partner is very nervous about my spilling the beans and my partner is correct. I wasn't dropping hints for the benefit of others, even though I said as much (sorry), it was for getting FF's attention. I was successful, very successful.
I will say this, there is one final piece that has me considering a divergence in the "path". Yet FF answered it I believe in his mail.
01-11-2017, 03:56 PM,
Sunday dinner is about here. More chickens with there heads cutoff than usual.

01-11-2017, 04:23 PM,
(01-11-2017, 04:16 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Throw those jabs now while you still have the chance.

By the way he said they only had meat on Sunday nights yet he then talks about hunting meadowlarks and scissortails on Saturday and having to follow the prep and cooking processes so he didn't get a scissortail. So an aberration but not an important one.

Sounds more like your about to eat crow, wish some around here would learn the difference between confidence and arrogance.

(down with the evil twin)

This puzzle is extremely difficult! Just PM me the answer before it consumes too many threads...

01-11-2017, 04:35 PM,
Mailbag #11 corresponds to Important Literature in TTOTC in many ways. They both describe the immediate search area, using some of the same things, but in different ways. The Unibomer can be compared to the saleslady in the Borders Bookstore. But these two characters and the 10 inmates are not real people.
01-11-2017, 04:57 PM,
(01-11-2017, 04:35 PM)trigace Wrote: Mailbag #11 corresponds to Important Literature in TTOTC in many ways. They both describe the immediate search area, using some of the same things, but in different ways. The Unibomer can be compared to the saleslady in the Borders Bookstore. But these two characters and the 10 inmates are not real people.

I dont follow exactly...
Are you implying that Fenn made up the email?

There was no response from Fenn that we see. Never heard of a Brett on the blogs either.

I suspect it has to do with a DB Cooper Solve.
01-11-2017, 05:03 PM,
(01-11-2017, 04:16 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Throw those jabs now while you still have the chance.

By the way he said they only had meat on Sunday nights yet he then talks about hunting meadowlarks and scissortails on Saturday and having to follow the prep and cooking processes so he didn't get a scissortail. So an aberration but not an important one.

Deep , Read the history of Annie Oakley, she was a good shot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  letter in the mail mdc777 6 563 04-01-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: admin
  More mail - new posting on Dals site Kpro 86 7,759 02-24-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: old drum
  Anybody notice? Ff gets mail. Kpro 68 5,001 02-11-2017, 02:57 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Forrest gets mail Kpro 29 3,540 01-25-2017, 06:17 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Forrest gets mail - connection? Kpro 2 735 01-15-2017, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Kpro