Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do yo think you were the one to walk right by the chest or been within 500 feet of it?
12-02-2013, 06:21 PM,
Do yo think you were the one to walk right by the chest or been within 500 feet of it?
I would like to think I was one of the people that have been close,what about you?
12-02-2013, 07:03 PM,
i will tell you but only if you promise to believe me

12-02-2013, 08:04 PM,
It would be nice if there was a way for us to share where we've been without giving the location away, somehow? I know, sounds crazy.

For example, we could give out some minor detail that only would be known by others who had also been there. I would love to know if anyone else has been in the vicinity of my solution.

Anyway, just thinking out loud...
12-02-2013, 11:20 PM,
@ Milan, here is a minor clue for you: I have searched in a beautiful area in Colorado, near a waterfall, where the Forest Service has recently removed the outhouse.

12-03-2013, 12:23 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Chris Yates on December 2, 2013, 7:03 pm</b>

i will tell you but only if you promise to believe me
</div>

Chris-

I didn't realize that you were a politician.

Halogetter
12-03-2013, 01:10 PM,
From what Mr. Fenn said in Taos, it sounds like Stephanie did. Funny, I didn't see her reply to the comment he made?
12-03-2013, 01:21 PM,
I don't know if I've been within 500 feet, but think I may be the one who would faint..

12-03-2013, 01:26 PM,
Forrest said "She would faint if she knew "<b>they'd</b>" been that close". Have you had others with you on the chase at any point Stephanie? It sounds like there were more than one person on that trip.
12-03-2013, 03:28 PM,
@ tralou2you - Waiting for access to WiFi (please Santa) to be able to listen carefully to what Forrest said at the last book signing/interview. I didn't realize that Forrest said "She would faint if she knew "they'd" been that close". Interesting. I was under the impression that he had said "she'd". My e-mails with Forrest have always told him where <b>my husband and I</b> have been.

@pidmt - I have always considered the thought that Forrest's statement about people being within 500 feet didn't necessarily mean "searchers" and this has been discussed before. For my "spot" it is possible that people pass within 500 feet occasionally.
12-04-2013, 10:20 PM,
I don't think I've been that close. I do however think that I've been within 10,561' of it. Give or take an inch.