Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do yo think you were the one to walk right by the chest or been within 500 feet of it?
01-26-2014, 10:48 PM,
Do yo think you were the one to walk right by the chest or been within 500 feet of it?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from pidmt on December 2, 2013, 6:21 pm</b>

I would like to think I was one of the people that have been close,what about you?
</div>

I have never disclosed to forrest where I have been but I believe that research on forrest and study of interviews make me believe that I have been one of them. As he says, "People continue to figure out first two clues but don't understand the significance of where they are." I believe I know where I am and will not deny the significance of my spot as long as the treasure is still out there.
01-26-2014, 11:57 PM,
Welcome to the chase! lol. I think we have all been there, at least many of us.
Shhh they aren't listening.
08-09-2014, 12:23 AM,
Finding Fenn's cache even if you were within 50 feet would be difficult... I am confident about that! Smile
08-09-2014, 12:27 AM,
Even with close GPS coordinates.. you can have the main treasure target area, but finding it will be like shooting the head off a fly with a Red Ryder BB Gun! Big Grin
08-10-2014, 03:53 AM,
Forrest said that you can see the blaze from 12 feet away. At least that's what I've been told, I don't know the source for that.

Also, I think I know the significance of my search spot. At least I think I know why it would be significant enough to Forrest for him to think it should be significant to us as well.
08-10-2014, 08:29 AM,
I've been a lot closer than 500 ft. I have been within 50 ft of it.IMO
08-10-2014, 12:29 PM,
As I was saying when my computer went down fifty ft close or far away does not matter if you don't have the treasure. A person could be standing on it and never know it was there. That is unless you had your metal detector with you. Forrest has never clarified whether buried or not buried. I will keep searching you know what they say keep on keeping on
08-10-2014, 03:52 PM,

<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on August 10, 2014, 9:29 am</b>

</div>
Bull shit. IMO
08-10-2014, 04:32 PM,

<b>Quote from tomwhat on August 10, 2014, 4:53 am</b>

Forrest said that you can see the blaze from 12 feet away. At least that's what I've been told, I don't know the source for that.

Also, I think I know the significance of my search spot. At least I think I know why it would be significant enough to Forrest for him to think it should be significant to us as well.
</div>
Hey Tom I don't think it was the blaze, I believe he was talking about being 12 feet from the chest and something to the effect that He feels if you was 12 feet from the chest you should be able to find it.
08-10-2014, 04:54 PM,

<b>Quote from Going for Guns on August 10, 2014, 4:52 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on August 10, 2014, 9:29 am</b>

</div>
Bull shit. IMO</div>
</div>
... Going for guns... You know I can draw my gun real fast too. I can also spin it forward or backwards as many times as you want me to and have it pointed at you when I stop. I suppose you think that's Bull sh-- to.