Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do yo think you were the one to walk right by the chest or been within 500 feet of it?
08-10-2014, 04:56 PM,
Do yo think you were the one to walk right by the chest or been within 500 feet of it?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on August 10, 2014, 5:54 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Going for Guns on August 10, 2014, 4:52 pm</b>
<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on August 10, 2014, 9:29 am</b>

I've been a lot closer than 500 ft. I have been within 50 ft of it.IMO
</div>
Bull shit. IMO</div>
</div>
... Going for guns... You know I can draw my gun real fast too. I can also spin it forward or backwards as many times as you want me to and have it pointed at you when I stop. I suppose you think that's Bull sh-- to.</div>
</div>
Bull shit. IMO
08-10-2014, 05:03 PM,
You know you can't tell some people anything .
08-10-2014, 05:30 PM,
Yes you are absolutely correct - reminds me of someone who was delusional enough to claim they were within 50 feet of the treasure. Some people are so stupid to think such things.
08-10-2014, 05:40 PM,

<b>Quote from Going for Guns on August 10, 2014, 6:30 pm</b>

Yes you are absolutely correct - reminds me of someone who was delusional enough to claim they were within 50 feet of the treasure. Some people are so stupid to think such things.
</div>
How can you prove he wasn't?
08-10-2014, 05:42 PM,
Why is it that you don't think anyone is capable of being within 50 ft of it.
08-10-2014, 05:57 PM,

<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on August 10, 2014, 6:42 pm</b>

Why is it that you don't think anyone is capable of being within 50 ft of it.
</div>
Fenn jumped off a bridge at night, alone, and he could have returned to his friends and boasted about his achievement; yet he was wise enough to keep his triumph to himself and not open himself up to the ensuing ridicule and scepticism. Who do you think is smarter and who do you have more respect for, someone who triumphs alone or someone who claims to have been 50 feet of the treasure and yet doesn't have it? I know where I cast my vote.
08-10-2014, 06:05 PM,
Fenn was already ensuing ridicule and skepticism. Even if he told them he had jumped and at night they wouldn't have believed him. Maybe that's why he didn't say anything.
08-10-2014, 06:18 PM,

<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on August 10, 2014, 7:05 pm</b>

Fenn was already ensuing ridicule and skepticism. Even if he told them he had jumped and at night they wouldn't have believed him. Maybe that's why he didn't say anything.
</div>
and? .... connect the dots .... you can do it.
08-10-2014, 06:20 PM,

<b>Quote from will197532 on August 10, 2014, 6:40 pm</b>
<b>Quote from Going for Guns on August 10, 2014, 6:30 pm</b>

</div>
How can you prove he wasn't?</div>
</div>
Hey Will I was within 6 feet of the treasure, (using your own words) how can you prove I wasn't? Since I have now convinced you, I have a bridge for sale near some prime southern interior Florida real-estate, you interested?
08-10-2014, 06:24 PM,
guns........That's the point only you know if you were or not.