Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do yo think you were the one to walk right by the chest or been within 500 feet of it?
08-10-2014, 06:26 PM,
Do yo think you were the one to walk right by the chest or been within 500 feet of it?
Great and good for you but you can argue both points and we can never prove either so why fight about it.
08-10-2014, 06:34 PM,
http://m.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/...l?mode=jqm
08-10-2014, 06:35 PM,
Sorry Woody it more like 200 feet buddy!
08-10-2014, 06:45 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from will197532 on August 10, 2014, 7:26 pm</b>

Great and good for you but you can argue both points and we can never prove either so why fight about it.
</div>
No fight here.

On a side note, I witnessed Bigfoot being abducted by a UFO via a tractor beam last night. I am glad no one can dispute this with this new found confidence you have instilled in me. And to think I felt I needed to take that fact with me to my grave. I feel so liberated to be able to get that off my mind.
08-10-2014, 07:02 PM,
Psychotic Break:

A psychotic break occurs when a person experiences an episode of acute primary psychosis, generally for the first time, though it may also be after a significant symptom-free period.

Causes:

Many things can cause temporary psychosis. Environmental triggers, such as losing a loved one, are known to contribute, as may excessive stress(not being able to find the treasure), or the interaction of strong social demands with a pre-existing vulnerability of self(sucking on small things).

Other causes that have been identified include lack of sleep, fever, brain damage, and even hypnosis.

War/battlefield experience may also trigger a psychotic break: when reality becomes unbearable(falling off unicorns), the mind temporarily breaks with it(forcing one to blog and lash out at others).

Parenthood may occasionally set off a psychotic break in men, as may giving birth in women who have previously denied their pregnancy.

Drugs:

Several types of psychoactive drugs(thinking you're a Gunslinger) have been shown to correlate with psychotic breaks. The compulsive drug user may find their ego dissociating in a psychotic break if habituation means the drug can no longer fulfill its defensive function.

Symptoms:

Symptoms of psychotic breaks vary greatly, usually depending on the circumstances of diagnosis or any contributary substance ingested. Symptoms can range from harmless, sometimes unnoticed delusions, to violent outbursts(most of Cap Guns responses) and major depression. Other symptoms may include odd beliefs or magical thinking(belief in Unicorns, Bigfoot and UFO's). Feeling confused about whether a dream actually happened(it didn't). Wondering whether other people might be able to read your mind(I can). Finding meaningful connections between unrelated events, and experiences of unreality.

Where a bipolar disorder is involved, crying, grandiosity, insomnia, irritability, and persecutory delusions may all or severally manifest themselves as symptoms.

-- But probably mostly caused though by an Owl Blaze falling on your head you f****** Canadian piece of s***!! :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
08-10-2014, 07:13 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from will197532 on August 10, 2014, 7:35 pm</b>

Sorry Woody it more like 200 feet buddy!
</div>
.....Will contradictory what was the statement from Fenn about the 12 feet remark to Steph something like she had been just as close as 12 feet .
08-10-2014, 11:58 PM,
Damn sour grapes thread got all squeezed out and dried up and thrown out, along with her info. Yeah, I'd like to hear that again as well. I don't know why I didn't save it myself, I usually do. :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
08-11-2014, 12:04 AM,
Maybe Going for Pizza knows? Hey ass**** where you at? Why don't you actually put yourself to some good use? ........bacon eater.

08-11-2014, 10:33 AM,
I thought the 12 feet was asked as a question to Forrest and Forrest said that if someone was 12 feet there is no way that they couldn't find it
08-11-2014, 11:20 AM,
I believe he said, if someone were within 12 feet of the chest, it would be unlikely that they wouldn't find it.

Perhaps you will find the chest, by finding/knowing the blaze, and go directly to it.

While on this topic, it still seems to me, that you will know the blaze before you leave home. Otherwise how can you "go directly to the chest".