Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do yo think you were the one to walk right by the chest or been within 500 feet of it?
08-10-2014, 11:58 PM,
Do yo think you were the one to walk right by the chest or been within 500 feet of it?
Damn sour grapes thread got all squeezed out and dried up and thrown out, along with her info. Yeah, I'd like to hear that again as well. I don't know why I didn't save it myself, I usually do. :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
08-11-2014, 12:04 AM,
Maybe Going for Pizza knows? Hey ass**** where you at? Why don't you actually put yourself to some good use? ........bacon eater.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
08-11-2014, 10:33 AM,
I thought the 12 feet was asked as a question to Forrest and Forrest said that if someone was 12 feet there is no way that they couldn't find it
08-11-2014, 11:20 AM,
I believe he said, if someone were within 12 feet of the chest, it would be unlikely that they wouldn't find it.

Perhaps you will find the chest, by finding/knowing the blaze, and go directly to it.

While on this topic, it still seems to me, that you will know the blaze before you leave home. Otherwise how can you "go directly to the chest".
08-12-2014, 06:11 AM,
You can go directly to the chest if you follow the 9 clues within the second and third stanzas. If you HAVE BEEN wise with those nine clues, the blaze will present itself.
08-12-2014, 07:49 AM,
@emmett - I agree that the blaze will be known before you leave home, but as important as it is, it is not one of my nine clues.

@liv42dy - I agree that you can go directly to the chest (as Forrest has said), but for me, the 9 clues are not just contained in the second and third stanzas.

The 500 foot comment has changed over the past years to 300(?) and to 200 feet. It also changed from "people" have been within a certain distance to "searchers". I guess I just choose to not let it matter to me.

08-12-2014, 08:29 AM,
Steph... Where are you have you gone in peace.
08-12-2014, 08:35 PM,
RP: I know that you are very clever, so I think you must believe that go in peace is the clue in that stanza.

It seems to me that that's on the return trip?

Keeping the premise that the clues get you closer to the chest
08-13-2014, 02:18 PM,
@emmett - thank you for the comment. Interesting thought, but go in peace is not part of my solution path.

You are correct, in my opinion, that the 9 precise clues not only get you closer but can walk you to the chest.
08-15-2014, 09:56 PM,
@Woody I'm right here. Where are you?