Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's nothing like something or someone new..
01-15-2017, 03:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 03:22 AM by Gordon Lightfoot.)
There's nothing like something or someone new..
I have had a printer sitting in my bedroom for the last year and a half, and I finally installed it last night...it took all of 45 minutes for the whole thing to happen. I often wonder why I take so long to do things? I don't know...maybe because I think that it will be too hard to accomplish, like figuring out how to install my printer...that even extends to my relationships, it takes a lot to make one work.. throughout my life I've only had 3 of them and they all ended with me brokenhearted. I've already given up on them. "No man is worth shaving your legs for".. Smile -"Keeping up appearances." Love that show! I'm surprised that I've put this much effort into this search, it's given me something to do to kill time, and I enjoy it Smile I do have a solve though, just like everyone else. If I seem to boast at times, it's all in fun. I don't mean anything by it...it's just something that I do to keep the talk going. If it weren't for this search I don't know what I would be doing right at this moment?? It gives me something to do, and I give thanks to Forrest Fenn for that. I wish that I could go to Fennboree to meet some of you, but that definitely would be around the time that I plan on going to search for the treasure chest, I have to worry about those pennies. I wish you all the best of luck in your searches, one of us will get it, I'm pretty sure about that. All of the blogs have very smart people on them and they are all working on this with a lot of fervor, I know, I see it every time I visit one. Not to mention the searchers who don't post on the blogs.
01-15-2017, 10:38 AM,
RE: There's nothing like something or someone new..
(01-15-2017, 03:01 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I have had a printer sitting in my bedroom for the last year and a half, and I finally installed it last night...it took all of 45 minutes for the whole thing to happen. I often wonder why I take so long to do things? I don't know...maybe because I think that it will be too hard to accomplish, like figuring out how to install my printer...that even extends to my relationships, it takes a lot to make one work.. throughout my life I've only had 3 of them and they all ended with me brokenhearted. I've already given up on them. "No man is worth shaving your legs for".. Smile -"Keeping up appearances." Love that show! I'm surprised that I've put this much effort into this search, it's given me something to do to kill time, and I enjoy it Smile I do have a solve though, just like everyone else. If I seem to boast at times, it's all in fun. I don't mean anything by it...it's just something that I do to keep the talk going. If it weren't for this search I don't know what I would be doing right at this moment?? It gives me something to do, and I give thanks to Forrest Fenn for that. I wish that I could go to Fennboree to meet some of you, but that definitely would be around the time that I plan on going to search for the treasure chest, I have to worry about those pennies. I wish you all the best of luck in your searches, one of us will get it, I'm pretty sure about that. All of the blogs have very smart people on them and they are all working on this with a lot of fervor, I know, I see it every time I visit one. Not to mention the searchers who don't post on the blogs.
GL, I enjoy the thrill and enthusiasm that you bring to the chase. So, that is what makes the chase community fun. If it was the same old "hum drum" , people wouldn't be involved. Everyone has their personality, and each one should bring it to the chase. I get a kick out of your light hardness, so keep posting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk