Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump is actually an internet troll
01-20-2017, 04:32 PM,
RE: Trump is actually an internet troll
And the protests with property destruction have started. Sad

"Our job is not to make life more comfortable for the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter," reads the law and order section, which calls for "more law enforcement" and "more effective policing." "Our job is to make life more comfortable for parents who want their kids to be able to walk the streets safely. Or the senior citizen waiting for a bus. Or the young child walking home from school."
01-20-2017, 04:38 PM,
(01-20-2017, 12:30 PM)ithinkudo2 Wrote: Trump gave a good speech... He thanked God. Good pastors saying prayers. Couldn't ask for anything better. Jackie Evancho, great young performer giving the Star Spangled Banner!

The protest was uplifting. It's evidence of Americans commitment to inclusiveness. Many groups were represented in the crowd and recognized by the rally organizers. There were high school students, latinos, blacks, men and women - all ages and all socioeconomic groups.

The message was clear and simple - we reject the divisive tone of the President's rhetoric, the cronyism of his cabinet, and the regressive intent of his policies. Moments like this give just a glimmer of hope or at least the semblance that there are others who share our passions.
01-20-2017, 05:02 PM,
All,

Do we believe that if Hillary was elected there would be all these protests? No, because conservatives and those on the right know that they are the masters of their own fate, they are the captains of their souls, not the government, and no matter who is in office we make our own way because we work for it. These protesters are upset because they didn't get their way, they didn't get their win that was promised to them, no more freebies, work for it yourself like the over half of America. While they have their right to protest, they are coming off as bunch of spoiled children who should be taken out behind the bleachers and spanked.

Seannm
01-20-2017, 05:10 PM,
Protests that include the destruction of property are not uplifting crazy. Those humans that disrupt the lives of others, take and/or destroy property, and seek to force their will on others are not "uplifting". Again, you hit a new low with your message. I hope those guilty will now be held accountable for Lynch and her directive to not enforce existing law is now gone. Thank God!

crazy, you need to return your next Soros check.
01-20-2017, 05:16 PM,
(01-20-2017, 05:10 PM)mountain digger Wrote: Protests that include the destruction of property are not uplifting crazy. Those humans that disrupt the lives of others, take and/or destroy property, and seek to force their will on others are not "uplifting". Again, you hit a new low with your message. I hope those guilty will now be held accountable for Lynch and her directive to not enforce existing law is now gone. Thank God!

crazy, you need to return your next Soros check.

Exactly, these are spoiled kids who take things for granted, they have been handed everything to them, especially the last 8 years. They were sold an agenda that failed, now they are throwing a temper tantrum.

Seannm
01-20-2017, 05:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2017, 09:42 PM by crazyfamily.)
Digger, what you described was not my experience at our protest today and please don't associate me with those acts of disobedience in D.C. I would expect people who perpetrate violence like that to be arrested and prosecuted.

(01-20-2017, 05:02 PM)Seannm Wrote: All,

Do we believe that if Hillary was elected there would be all these protests? No, because conservatives and those on the right know that they are the masters of their own fate, they are the captains of their souls, not the government, and no matter who is in office we make our own way because we work for it. These protesters are upset because they didn't get their way, they didn't get their win that was promised to them, no more freebies, work for it yourself like the over half of America. While they have their right to protest, they are coming off as bunch of spoiled children who should be taken out behind the bleachers and spanked.

Seannm

Sean, I hear your condescending message, and frankly it's a disgrace that conservatives have such a view of a constitutionally protected activity in America. The right to peaceful assembly is at the very foundation of this country. If conservatives cannot be moved to speak their mind in congregation, that's your problem. Don't blame liberals for that and don't project your shortcomings onto me.

You don't know anything about me, and I take strong offense to your characterization that we don't work for what we have. You also don't understand a thing about what these protestors are concerned about, as evidenced again with your condescending party-line rhetoric. I'll tell you this, seannm, this election has changed the game and you seem all too eager to make the mistakes that democrats made.
01-20-2017, 06:04 PM,
(01-20-2017, 05:58 PM)RoosterCogburn Wrote: You lost my attention when you spelled BARACK Obama wrong. In the second paragraph.

Rooster

Wow, Rooster, don't be so soft. Thanks for pointing that out. I try to be perfect, instead I'm human.
01-20-2017, 09:10 PM,
Well, I thought at first that this might be a conversation as I can see that you read my posts. But your tone at the end sounds more like you're just talking at me. Do I respond?
01-21-2017, 09:05 AM,
You must read to be informed. This is what I was talking about when I said that life is actually pretty good. The economy has recovered and added 16 million jobs. Can things improve, sure. But Trumps campaign is an agenda. Make no mistake.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/us/po...onomy.html
01-21-2017, 01:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2017, 01:04 PM by mountain digger.)
A breath of fresh air and optimism has just spread across the US. It will certainly be interesting to see what transpires now that a non-politician has put the career politicians on notice. There are some still in office in both parties that need to be gone. It's pretty easy to identify the career politicians that are 'all talk...no action' in behalf of their constituents or the American taxpayer.

Law and order, and RESPECT for others needs to be restored. Protesters should be held accountable for the damages caused and looters need to learn the lesson that they do not have the right to protest by disrupting the lives of others.

As for what anybody reads. The MEDIA AGENDA will always be in print and THE MEDIA AGENDA wants you to believe it to be true. The media does not present facts for you to read and if you believe the real unemployment rate is 4.6% (or whatever bs they publish tomorrow), you have not done your homework and you are repeating false data. If you believe crime rates are down across this country, you need to understand how they have redefined what a crime is in order to misrepresent crime statistics. The media does lie when they sell you their agenda.

There is much work that needs to be done to clean up the what has occurred in this country in the last 30+ years. And the role and agenda of the UN need to be openly examined. 'One World Order', well I certainly have an opinion on it, but what I think is not important. What is important is what we, collectively as the owner of this USofA think. For those who do not know why I mention this, an internet search for Agenda 21 might help you understand some of the truth, not what you have been informed as facts by the media. Of course, be careful what you read as you will need to filter the truth from the garbage to get a clear picture.

So continue to believe what you read but if you truly desire to understand how to think, put your talking points and media facts in the trash can and learn the truth, for you should now understand the Media prints not facts, but instead misrepresents THEIR AGENDA as facts.

My apologies to all for still trying to help someone here learn how to think. End of tirade.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God wants Trump to build a wall in the name of Jesus lostowl 3 355 05-28-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: lostowl
  I like Donald Trump so far, but he has some tweaking to do just yet.. Gordon Lightfoot 62 6,053 03-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Come on trump mrmagicarovrumrebel 8 1,391 11-09-2016, 09:12 AM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
  Cubs just won! Still think Trump can't? Marty McFly 3 970 11-04-2016, 07:03 AM
Last Post: old drum
  What happened to the Trump Thread? mdavis19 8 1,399 06-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Last Post: mdavis19