Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've come to the conslusion that people just can't get along with each other....
01-23-2017, 06:05 AM,
I've come to the conslusion that people just can't get along with each other....
Here, or anywhere else in the world. People of all kinds around the world are always at each others throats. War after War. The only time a small chunk of us rarely come together is when a crisis happens, like the ebola breakout, famine relief, earthquakes, funerals, weddings, births, etc., but for the rest of the time, we are (willing to kill each other) for no more than a disagreement, revenge, pettiness, a few nickels, pride, or because our government says that it's in our best interest and therefore most of us follow blindly to war after perceived threats, or for more than a million other stupid reasons not even worth mentioning because they make no sense. Take Russia and China for instance, they have been making trouble for the rest of the world for almost 100 years, that goes for japan, the Arabs in the Middle East, Europeans and Africans, in fact all peoples.....earth would be a paradise if we could all try to get along without trying to get the best of each other, but no, we have about 20,000 nuclear bombs pointed in every direction, our rivers, lakes, oceans, and air are already polluted and getting worse by the day, no clean drinking water anywhere on earth really, and we are racing toward 10 billion people on this earth when we 7 billion are slowly commenting suicide on ourselves.

Let's face it, this world will never be a peace.

On the flip side, there are a rare few who are selfless, and will give you the shirt off of their backs, no questions asked.

America by no means is a saint, but who does most of the world call on for help other than God when real help is needed. We have done our share of Sins in this world, and we also have enough nuclear bombs to kill our world off a thousand times over, as if the world as a whole isn't already doing it slowly without them.

I guess it's just in each man's nature to be number one, coming in second just isn't an option, it never has been.
01-23-2017, 11:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2017, 11:45 AM by crazyfamily.)
Is this the Therapy room? I need to check before I say...

Lennon is dead, peace is a lie, it's time to fight.

Gordon, this is my conclusion too. But I'm not gonna sit idly by. I have a child, a stake in the future, and as long as I'm able - I will fight for what I believe. I have decided that the best outcome would be to divide the country. We now have a nearly even split(of voters) on both sides of nearly every social issue in our faces, and the reality is there will never be agreement on these. Religion is an interference that was intended to be left out of the conversation, but there isn't even agreement on that. You do what you want, I'm going to fight.
01-23-2017, 12:15 PM,
RE: I've come to the conslusion that people just can't get along with each other....
(01-23-2017, 11:30 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Is this the Therapy room? I need to check before I say...

Gordon, this is my conclusion too. But I'm not gonna sit idly by. I have a child, a stake in the future, and as long as I'm able - I will fight for what I believe. I have decided that the best outcome would be to divide the country. We now have a nearly even split(of voters) on both sides of nearly every social issue in our faces, and the reality is there will never be agreement on these. Religion is an interference that was intended to be left out of the conversation, but there isn't even agreement on that. You do what you want, I'm going to fight.

"...One Nation, under God..." The Pledge of Allegiance.

“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”

Not intended "to be left out of the conversation" so yes not even agreement on that.

No one forces you to think what you think or believe whatever you believe ... so you don't.
01-23-2017, 12:34 PM,
RE: I've come to the conslusion that people just can't get along with each other....
(01-23-2017, 11:30 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: ...You do what you want, I'm going to fight.

Don't you think it would be a good idea to know what exactly you're fighting for? Is it possible you've been deceived into believing that the other half are all evil people that don't care about people or animals or climate or whatever?

Is it possible you're just wrong?
01-23-2017, 12:36 PM,
(01-23-2017, 12:15 PM)mountain digger Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 11:30 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Is this the Therapy room? I need to check before I say...

“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”

Not intended "to be left out of the conversation" so yes not even agreement on that.

No one forces you to think what you think or believe whatever you believe ... so you don't.

Oh, here we go. Written in 1892 by a minister, it didn't even originally contain the words "one nation under God." On June 14, 1954 President Eisenhower signed into law the bill that would intertwine the words "under God" with "one nation indivisible." So, congress is mandating that we pledge allegiance to the flag and god.

Look, if the constitution is not meant to be interpreted, then we are free to ban all ammunition. Because as I read it, it does not guarantee the right to purchase ammunition.

Here's more stuff that I don't think you should read. Knowledge has the ability to change your mind!

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/th...-93907224/
01-23-2017, 04:14 PM,
(01-23-2017, 12:36 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 12:15 PM)mountain digger Wrote:

Oh, here we go. Written in 1892 by a minister, it didn't even originally contain the words "one nation under God." On June 14, 1954 President Eisenhower signed into law the bill that would intertwine the words "under God" with "one nation indivisible." So, congress is mandating that we pledge allegiance to the flag and god.

Look, if the constitution is not meant to be interpreted, then we are free to ban all ammunition. Because as I read it, it does not guarantee the right to purchase ammunition.

Here's more stuff that I don't think you should read. Knowledge has the ability to change your mind!

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/th...-93907224/

I don't suggest anyone MUST pledge allegiance to the the flag or believe this is a country "under God...", and I certainly don't need someone who doesn't honor the flag, or disrespects the office of the President of the United States (unless their personal idol is POTUS) like you to tell me the history of this country. Until Congress removes the words "under God" from the pledge, "under God" is codified as law. Congress passed the necessary legislation and Eisenhower signed the bill into law on Flag Day, June 14, 1954.

Eisenhower stated: “ From this day forward, the millions of our school children will daily proclaim in every city and town, every village and rural school house, the dedication of our nation and our people to the Almighty.... In this way we are reaffirming the transcendence of religious faith in America's heritage and future; in this way we shall constantly strengthen those spiritual weapons which forever will be our country's most powerful resource, in peace or in war.

Yes, I'm sure you hate(d) what Eisenhower signed into law and you despise the existing law. How dare he! Smile . BUT, we (the United States of America) are a Nation of Laws. The law as currently written includes "under God" and therefore you are breaking the existing law if "under God" is omitted "left out of the conversation" (your words). You can fight to change the law and you can violate the law ad nauseam , but you must change it through Congress for it is the law.

Until then, you go burn your flag in your protests to demonstrate your hate of the country that has given you what it has as you have that right. Heck, go sit on the commode during the flag raising ceremonies to demonstrate what your current movement is all about...I really don't care. But you should understand as your movement occurs that I have the right to point out how you dishonor all of us (WE THE PEOPLE) who voted to make America Great Again under President Trump.

Disrespect and dishonor all you can by violating existing law, or you could find you a better Nation with a dictator you think like if you want. Smile Until then, if you choose to stay here, it's President Trump whether you like it or not. Buck Up! And if I were a soothsayer, I'd be guessing you might see more arrests in the future at your protests and as you fight...but I'm not the soothsayer, that would be you.

Now let's talk about your presentation/style and lack thereof.Big Grin
01-23-2017, 04:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2017, 04:54 PM by crazyfamily.)
Well, this is exactly what an authoritarian government does. You attempt to create a new normal and hope that everyone forgets. Look, it's no different than a bad landlord who writes all kinds of crap into the lease. You can say anything you like, but at the end of the day if it violates the constitution it's not legal. Period. (That's my nod to Mr. Spicer!)
01-23-2017, 05:00 PM,
It's pretty simple. Don't live in a rental from a bad landlord. Don't live in a country of laws and break the law. It's called law and order by President Trump.
01-23-2017, 05:05 PM,
Is this what is behind the movement to dismantle public schools? So you can force kids to pledge allegiance to god?
01-23-2017, 05:22 PM,
(01-23-2017, 05:05 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Is this what is behind the movement to dismantle public schools? So you can force kids to pledge allegiance to god?

I think all in this country should comply with existing laws of this country. Simple as that is to understand, I will clarify by saying We The People have the right to modify existing law. But, violating the law during protest is wrong, and it is illegal.

You do not get to continually malign and disrespect. Your questions are offensive.