Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've come to the conslusion that people just can't get along with each other....
01-23-2017, 05:32 PM,
I've come to the conslusion that people just can't get along with each other....
(01-23-2017, 05:22 PM)mountain digger Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 05:05 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Is this what is behind the movement to dismantle public schools? So you can force kids to pledge allegiance to god?

I think all in this country should comply with existing laws of this country. Simple as that is to understand, I will clarify by saying We The People have the right to modify existing law. But, violating the law during protest is wrong, and it is illegal.

You do not get to continually malign and disrespect. Your questions are offensive.

Digger, we put up with offensive anti-president remarks from citizens and congressmen for the last 8 years. Frankly, I don't care anymore. This is what your savior Trump ushered in and I'm thinkin' your just gonna have to deal with it. Not sure which laws I have broken by protesting, but I'm sure you'll tell me.
01-23-2017, 05:39 PM,
RE: I've come to the conslusion that people just can't get along with each other....
I think I'll close this one too.