Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some help
04-16-2017, 01:21 AM,
RE: I need some help
(04-14-2017, 09:02 AM)OutDoorLover777 Wrote:
(12-06-2013, 01:07 AM)wiabomb Wrote: I live in KY and I have deciphered clues that have led me to a location in Southern WY. If you are able to assist me please let me know.

I have not heard back from you. I would take it that you have someone else helping you. Good look and as always pray for your safety of being out there if you're with the other party helping you with your solve. Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully you noted that wiabomb's request for help was dated 3 1/2 years ago, which may explain why you have not gotten a response. His/her last post on this forum was in December 2013. Try sending a Private Message, which should also go to his/her email account and that may trigger a response.