Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask me a question...
12-06-2013, 07:46 PM,
Ask me a question...
Sounds like he is aggravated and tired of you emailing him and wants you to put up or shut up
12-06-2013, 07:56 PM,
Ask me a question...
Would you mind offering up where warm waters halt or what your blaze is? ;-)
12-06-2013, 08:00 PM,
Ask me a question...
The poem is in Phases. Meaning with each pass it means a whole new 'thing (that is once you understand it's paths).

So to answer you. FIRST "warm waters" means "Tear".
12-06-2013, 08:05 PM,
Ask me a question...
Your jumping the gun. That will confuse you.

Tear is the beginning. You should ask about that.
12-06-2013, 08:20 PM,
Ask me a question...
The best way to explain what your asking is to tell you my beginning of it.

I read the poem over and over again. Thinking to myself the whole time - where do you really begin with it. Where's its starting point, so to say.

What I did first was ... to print the poem out EXACTLY like the original. I did that several times. Then I picked it up and looked at it carefully.

I noticed first, that there was a pattern to the letters. I outlined them and they formed a vague looking tear drop. Then I looked at the letters carefully in the outline of the tear and they spelled something.
12-06-2013, 08:21 PM,
Ask me a question...
My question is, if you supposedly know all the answers, why don't you have the gold in your hands?

BTW, tears was one of my first guesses too. So thanks for that Captain Obvious.

mdavis19
12-06-2013, 08:25 PM,
Ask me a question...
"Why don't you have the gold in your hands"?

Answer- I found there is more then 1 path that leads to the gold. The path I found does not allow a person to go and just pick it up. This path requires something else.

The "Tear" I mentioned is like a vague picture from the top of the poem to the bottom of it. If you knew this, then you already know the 1st physical location to start. Because that is the answer that is outlined in the "tear".
12-06-2013, 08:44 PM,
Ask me a question...
"<b>Temescal</b>"

Which turned out to be a specific reference to Temescal Gateway Park in California.

12-06-2013, 08:47 PM,
Ask me a question...
Watch the YouTube videos concerning Temescal Gateway Park in California (specifically the one with the young man giving the tour of it).

In this video when He reaches the top of the Mountain- you'll find Mr. Brown. From there you'll find the Canyon down and then from there you'll follow the poem till it changes meanings.
12-06-2013, 08:47 PM,
Ask me a question...
anyone else pretty much lost (like me) reading this thread?