Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope people don't give FF a hard time . . .
02-26-2017, 03:35 AM,
RE: I hope people don't give FF a hard time . . .
I have a different take on Fenn's motives, I think that he wants someone to find it...I think that he is going to have such fun with it, and even more attention than what he is getting now. Once he's gone, he won't get to see the expression on the searcher's face who found it, and the thanks he will get from that searcher. No, people live for moments like this, he doesn't want to be 6 foot under when someone finds it, that won't be any fun for him.....you can't smile or laugh when you're gone, only when you're living. Smile
02-26-2017, 03:43 AM,
He wants it to be found.. And he wants it to be taken.. But not taken lightly..
03-18-2017, 12:15 AM,
#SC

Quiet tension? Did it quiet down?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This puzzle ranks among the sweetest puzzles ever, scary hard DeeepThnkr 29 3,036 07-14-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Warning: Itchy putting on the hard sell via PM mdavis19 4 6,241 06-01-2016, 07:50 AM
Last Post: horsethief
  Hope this does not slow anyone down Beavertooth 4 2,719 05-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth