Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Minority Kid
12-07-2013, 05:13 AM,
Little Minority Kid
Well folks, it's been three and a half years since TTOTC has been published. At his last televised interview, FF mentioned that the cancer charity fund was up to $50,000. Isn't it about time the poor "little minority kid" received his/her donation to pay for medical care? Will a big announcement be made, pictures taken, and cameras rolling as a check is handed over to the little tyke?
12-07-2013, 06:44 AM,
Little Minority Kid
I wonder how that will be handled. It will be good PR for the three book sellers. It might be something the Today Show will want to showcase as a feel good story if they do one again. It would be neat if there was a cool way to give the money rather than just writing a check.

Does anyone know if his new book is giving 10% to the same fund?
12-07-2013, 11:47 AM,
Little Minority Kid
He hasnt mentioned it, the second book I mean. I wonder if he is just waiting to see if he sells all the books before they open the fund. I dont question their good intentions.

Mafirst1, getting the distinct impression you are a non-believer. If so why bother with all this?
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-07-2013, 02:18 PM,
Little Minority Kid
I vacillate between believing and not believing. On one hand I want to believe a treasure exists and has been hidden by a caring person. On the other hand, it is my nature to continually question plausibility, intentions, and motives. I will continue to be in a state of flux unless or until a treasure has been found. I cannot blindly follow. There is danger in this. But I do believe in the basic goodness of humans. I hope I have answered your question to your satisfaction.
12-07-2013, 03:12 PM,
Little Minority Kid
Yep you have, thank you! Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-11-2013, 12:17 AM,
Little Minority Kid
I don't know how anyone can bounce between believing and not believing and put his whole heartedness into a treasure hunt of this magnitude. Only a true believer that knows in his heart that the treasure is real and there's a chance of a lifetime to discover the where about of such a fantastic treasure will prevail in following the poem to the resting place of such a beautiful bronze specimen box of it's kind I.M.O.
12-11-2013, 04:42 AM,
Little Minority Kid
I see your point. You could very well be correct. Only time will tell. I certainly hope the treasure is found in my lifetime.
12-14-2013, 11:57 AM,
Little Minority Kid
If the cancer fund is at 50 grand and it is 10 percent of book sales then the book has sold half a million.
12-14-2013, 03:08 PM,
Little Minority Kid
I came up with 14,285 books. If FF sold half a million books I will personally go to Santa Fe and give the man a big, wet kiss on the cheek, lol.
12-14-2013, 03:13 PM,
Little Minority Kid
Mdc777, did you mean the book has grossed half a million dollars in sales? I agree. I think I misread your post. Sorry!