Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption Contest "What are they thinking?"
12-07-2013, 01:23 PM,
Peggy - "What's that smell? Forrest, you don't happen to know anything about that, do you?"

Forrest - "Don't even suspect anything about it - but just leave the door open anyway....."

12-07-2013, 01:45 PM,
Santa Fe's Senior Center maintains an "open door" policy, even in the winter months.
12-07-2013, 02:33 PM,
Peggy – “You and your mavericky ideas… this giant house and one bathroom…. And you call yourself an architect?”

Forrest – “Zoe is finished, you go first dear…..I’ll hold…..”

12-07-2013, 02:53 PM,
"So Peg, wanna... suck face?"

"Oh Norman, you old coot!"

"My name's Forrest."

"Don't correct me, Henry!"
12-07-2013, 03:39 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Jason on December 7, 2013, 2:22 pm</b>

Forrest - How do you like those new socks I got you for Christmas?

Peggy - I don't really care for pink polka dots, but they do keep my feet warm.

Forrest - Why don't you ever wear those zebra print knee-high boots I got you for your birthday that are on the table to my left?

Peggy - I'm going to give those to Dal when he comes over for dinner.

Forrest - Oh, I see...... And what are you gonna do with that white candle you're holding?

Peggy - Bend over and I'll show you.

Forrest - Why in the world are you so cross?

Peggy - Because you hung those two pieces of firewood on the wall by the door when I told you not to. And you left the door open, so now there's a green skink on the floor to my right by the table leg. And, Damn it! I've told you before that the spray bottle full of water belongs under the kitchen sink - NOT on the table to the left of the door!
</div>

WINNER WINNER!!!!! Oh, wait, that kind of conversation happens in MY house! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-07-2013, 04:22 PM,
WINNER? Are you guys saying us wives rag at our husbands too much???? LOL You go Peggy!! *hugs and love* Forrest....but Peggy's right...you should have put the spray bottle away *smile*
12-07-2013, 04:36 PM,
Peg, wanna play 20 Questions?
12-07-2013, 05:06 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Jason on December 7, 2013, 12:28 pm</b>

- Whatever happened to our sexual relations?

- I don't know. I don't even think we got a Christmas card from them this year.
</div>

Now that's funny! :o
12-07-2013, 05:10 PM,
Fun thread with interesting responses……You can sure tell you folks aren’t from Texas. These are two old folks that were born and raised in Texas; here’s how the conversation went:

Peggy: You born in a barn boy…….get up and shut that door.

Fenn: I ain’t gonna shut it, I didn’t leave it open. Dal left it open.

Peggy: You’re lying like a tombstone Forrest, now get up and shut that door.

Fenn: I’m not lying, I’m just telling 85% of the truth. I gonna come over there and set you straight if you’re not careful.

Peggy: Yeah right, on your way over take your battleship mouth and row boat butt over there and shut that door…….What was Dal doing here anyway.

Fenn: He’s making more movies about me. I’m famous you know.

Peggy: Forrest you’re as full of wind as a corn-eating horse……Poor Dal still hasn’t figured out you’re all hat and no cattle………He’s a real nice fella but he’s so lost.

Fenn: Yep he is lost, but he's making good time…….Who put a burr under your blanket, you’re bout as hospitable as a bed of fire ants today.

Peggy: I saw you flirting with all those women at the book signing last night.

Fenn: I wasn’t flirting, and those women don’t care anything about me.

Peggy: I saw what was going on, Stephanie was battin’ her eyes like a toad in a hailstorm at you……..

Fenn: That Stephanie is really something; I’d rather watch her walk than eat fried chicken.

Peggy: You better watch yourself mister; if you were half as good as you think you are you'd be twice as good as you really are…….You’re bout to dig up more snakes than you can shoot.

Fenn: I’m just kidding sweetie, you’re the only woman for me. I’d do anything in the world for you.

Peggy: Well then get up and shut that door, and don’t blame it on Dal.

Fenn: Dal was here??
12-07-2013, 05:16 PM,

I can definitely tell the guys who are married....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Found Money Contest astree 76 20,620 11-30-2016, 04:47 AM
Last Post: ItsAllMine
  The Bear Caption this grizz with a reaction about The Chase admin 39 6,649 08-27-2014, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Chris
  Caption Contest "Maybe he found all that gold" admin 53 9,272 06-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Eldorado
  Caption Contest "Forrest was busy over Christmas" admin 96 8,987 01-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Last Post: NTMI
  Caption Contest for Renelle Raffle admin 56 5,802 12-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Last Post: admin