Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we please stay on topic (Fenn hunt)?
04-04-2017, 08:26 PM,
RE: Can we please stay on topic (Fenn hunt)?
(04-04-2017, 07:01 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: #Itchy

Now, I tend to agree with AJ on this one, one treasure hunt at a time. Everyone here seems to have trouble figuring out what the first clue even is was. See what happens when you add bourbon into the mix, the words don't come out so good.

Gordon (punk-ass treasure hunter) Smile

Yeah, me too Lightfoot, gotta agree with both you and Andrew on this one. Just stumbled into the bourbon blog thinking it had something to do with the chase. Me and my own friend Jack just lost those five perfectly good minutes of search time. Our chase remains plenty interesting and challenging enough to occupy my attention for the next thousand years on this blog, but the good news is, I won't be fooled again. Proceed everyone.
04-05-2017, 04:39 AM,
RE: Can we please stay on topic (Fenn hunt)?
(04-04-2017, 08:12 PM)old drum Wrote: Boy, this one has gotten enjoyably out of hand. Despite a certain amount of regret, I'd better send it to the Therapy Room

LMAO !
Seriously.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fennboree! Faux Fenn Treasure Hunt Poem Desertphile 2 227 03-29-2014, 10:50 AM
Last Post: NTMI