Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it is found.
04-07-2017, 10:10 AM,
When it is found.
I hope and pray that that someone would take a picture at that location and leave a water proof log sheet or something that other searchers could sign and take a picture of when they come upon the same spot. So that they to know that it has been found but they had the correct solve. Thank you. Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-07-2017, 05:28 PM,
When it is found.
(04-07-2017, 10:10 AM)OutDoorLover777 Wrote: I hope and pray that that someone would take a picture at that location and leave a water proof log sheet or something that other searchers could sign and take a picture of when they come upon the same spot. So that they to know that it has been found but they had the correct solve. Thank you. Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great idea -- although I'm sure you'll be stumbling upon a lot of "fake" notes lots of creeks.