Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so here me all and listen good
04-15-2017, 07:15 PM,
I don't think a spanking is a beaten. But I think it has gotten off topic, my apologies. Proof, gone.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.con
Interesting sites:
04-15-2017, 07:50 PM,
RE: so here me all and listen good
lol you all do need to listen good because i will be back in 7 hours with a magical poof a proof appear in your hands. check my teaser then see if you confident enough to answer my challenge before me
04-15-2017, 08:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2017, 08:43 PM by Jack.)
(04-15-2017, 02:20 PM)Kpro Wrote: I thought meall. But probably a rabbit hole.

Kpro

Interesting sites:

How about He are me - all listen good. There are two stories being told in the poem by two narrators (I), speaking through the voice of the poet. Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead. They share a secret - the "secret where". Discover the story of the other "I" and you discover the place. After all, the poem begins with "As I", hinting that someone else is speaking as I. We should listen good! Consider that the thrill of the chase for an archeologist is discovering the unique story of a place told by the artifacts found there. Each of those artifacts you see in the photos of his home tells the story of the pace it was found. So it is perfectly logical for an archeologist to describe a place by telling the story of that place. Fenn says that he wanted us to experience the same thrill of the chase that he had. “I became sick and thought I was on my way out and I wanted to inspire others to join in the thrill of the chase.”
04-15-2017, 08:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2017, 09:35 PM by Kpro.)
(04-15-2017, 08:33 PM)Jack Wrote:

Kpro

Interesting sites:

How about He are me - all listen good. There are two stories being told in the poem by two narrators (I), speaking through the voice of the poet. Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead. They share a secret - the "secret where". Discover the story of the other "I" and you discover the place. After all, the poem begins with "As I", hinting that someone else is speaking as I. We should listen good! Consider that the thrill of the chase for an archeologist is discovering the unique story of a place told by the artifacts found there. Each of those artifacts you see in the photos of his home tells the story of the pace it was found. So it is perfectly logical for an archeologist to describe a place by telling the story of that place. Fenn says that he wanted us to experience the same thrill of the chase that he had. “I became sick and thought I was on my way out and I wanted to inspire others to join in the thrill of the chase.”

Interesting. I went a totally different direction but up for thinking it through, thanks for this.

Kpro

Interesting sites:

(04-15-2017, 08:44 PM)Kpro Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 08:33 PM)Jack Wrote:

Kpro

Interesting sites:

Interesting. I went a totally different direction but up for thinking it through, thanks for this.

Kpro

Interesting sites:

Ok Jack, I need you to know, I have it under very good authority that sure the poem mentions two people , the writer and the reader, and that is it.

this chase is a fun one!

Kpro

Interesting sites:
04-15-2017, 10:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2017, 10:13 PM by FlashFlood.)
Very interesting,but I'm still trying to decide if the last stanza as a whole,is to be taken as an encouragement to keep at it or a warning that you are too close.
I ran the line "brave and in the wood "past my wife and the first thing she said was wooden casket.
04-15-2017, 10:08 PM,
(04-15-2017, 10:06 PM)FlashFlood Wrote: Very interesting,but I'm still trying to decide if the last stanza as a whole,is to be taken as an encouragement to keep at it or a warning that you are too close.

I think it is all over by that point. IMO.

Kpro

Interesting sites:
04-20-2017, 03:52 PM,
Hear me all and listen good. With the other mention of hearing in the poem, a possible lead to Tres Orejas.
04-20-2017, 04:39 PM,
Taken as a stand-alone line, it's futile to try to figure out the meaning... but if you've followed along with the prior clues, and are in the right place, then that line will serve to nudge you further along.
04-20-2017, 04:59 PM,
Wait, did you guys actually know randy? Waz he on the forum???
04-20-2017, 05:35 PM,
Really? Dang! Thats all bad.... Im newer to the chase so that happened way before i was introduced to this site

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "So hear me all and listen good" . . . Andrew Jef 24 2,175 08-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Andrew Jef
  Hear Me All and Listen Good Jbrewski 13 2,336 06-26-2017, 05:50 PM
Last Post: old drum
  Hear me all / listen good James Perotti 9 1,654 11-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Last Post: I KEEP MY SECRETS
  Hear me all and listen good TheBearStoleMyPicnic 11 2,848 08-25-2016, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Mach_10
  LISTEN JamLady 20 7,505 05-29-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: deb
  Listen woneyedwilly 0 860 11-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Last Post: woneyedwilly