Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Who's Wondering About the SB per Day Phenomenon?
04-19-2017, 04:51 PM,
RE: So, Who's Wondering About the SB per Day Phenomenon?
(04-19-2017, 04:28 PM)The Count Wrote: Its obvious what these scrapbooks are, Forrest said he had enough stories for 3 more books in his laptop. These are stories from those books that he didn't get published, which means they didn't make the cut for stories in TTOTC and TFTW. If this is the case its unlikely that there are any hints in them or they would of made it in one of his books. At lest he didn't let them go to waste. What about the children's book he was working on?

whatever you think Count... I happen to know different.
04-19-2017, 04:57 PM,
(04-19-2017, 04:51 PM)Iron Will Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 04:28 PM)The Count Wrote: Its obvious what these scrapbooks are, Forrest said he had enough stories for 3 more books in his laptop. These are stories from those books that he didn't get published, which means they didn't make the cut for stories in TTOTC and TFTW. If this is the case its unlikely that there are any hints in them or they would of made it in one of his books. At lest he didn't let them go to waste. What about the children's book he was working on?

Prove it Smile

(down with the evil twin)

This puzzle is extremely difficult! Just PM me the answer before it consumes too many threads...

04-19-2017, 05:09 PM,
(04-19-2017, 04:01 PM)Iron Will Wrote: Sorry I was late in replying to explain... been busy.

Ok let's set timelines....

April 4th SB 171
April 5th SB 172
April 7th SB 173
April 8th SB 174
April 10th SB 175
April 11th SB 176
April 12th SB 177
April 15th SB 178
April 15th/16th 179
April 17th SB 180

Now... looking at that given the problematic situation of posting them, it seems like they come close to one per day right?
Ok, what if I told you there was a sentence hinting that each of them gave some sort of "hint"?
Look no further than Mysterious Writings.
On April 6th(around the start of these "daily SB's"), a weekly quote was put out. The weekly quote was as follows....
http://imgur.com/a/4llV1

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There's more.

Theres more? As in??? I tried to look that box with the bow thing couldnt find anything
04-19-2017, 05:19 PM,
(04-19-2017, 04:57 PM)The Count Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 04:51 PM)Iron Will Wrote:

Prove it Smile

give me a lil bit...
04-19-2017, 06:28 PM,
Ok, sorry I was otherwise distracted.
Getting back to the proof, it is my full belief that Forrest has been placing the Weekly Quotes on MW's webpage.

"Iron, you have a screw loose!", I'm sure some of you are thinking right now.

Give me just a moment or two to show you otherwise. He has been communicating with me (and all of you) using them.
PROOF SECTION:

Given that it's an EMAIL I don't have Forrest's permission to post his answers, so I can only post my initiation to him...

Jan 30th:
EMAIL BODY:
Dang it Forrest! I just spoke to my illustrator about giving him my second batch to draw, asking about the first batch. He said he's still working on them but would show me what he has so far. That's scary! I have an early April deadline to stick to. Oh well, maybe he can work magic and be done by March 15th max. I just cannot wait any longer than the start of April to retrieve that chest. I'm a fool for risking it all, waiting this long.
Sorry, I don't have a therapist to unload on so, you're the next best thing Smile
END EMAIL BODY.

Beginnning Feb 1st - 3rd (sometime within) new quote on MW website:

http://mysteriouswritings.com/wp-content...203619.png

I know what you're thinking... "That's not convincing enough Will".

Okay then... onto Exhibit 2:

Feb 22nd:
EMAIL BODY:
I appreciate you taking the time to jump in on the topic. It was beginning to get pretty visceral in there with political "fake news" rhetoric and such.

Off topic, I secured an attorney to look over my book for trademark/copyright issues. Hopefully everything I have planned for it will be okay to go with.
END EMAIL BODY.

2 days later a new weekly quote popped up on MW website....

QUOTE:
The Will to Win is important,
but the will to win doesn't mean a nickel,
if you don't also have the Will to Prepare!"

This was up for about two weeks I think.
Now... for those who didn't catch it, I told him at the end of February via email....
EMAIL BODY:
I posted that a farewell over on M.W. Forums in an effort to stop their drama.
Oh btw, I liked the weekly quote. It's just sad that I am probably the only person who understands them. Sad
END EMAIL BODY.

At this time, the MW Forum link was at the top of the page. Immediately after I emailed him this (within 4 hours), the MW Forum Link was MOVED from the top of the page to just above the quote(which was in the lower left of webpage) I gave you above.

Ok beyond all of that above... would you like to know the "kicker"?
If you go to the MW QUOTE links page, it will show you all the weekly quotes that have been put out...
http://mysteriouswritings.com/library-of...ys-quotes/

Go to that link and look them all over.

As a side note... when I was trying to hint to you guys how to figure out the Omniscient Guru weekly words... this quote came out within two days after I started dropping hints....
http://mysteriouswritings.com/mw129-2/
(as if someone were telling me to ZIP IT) Remember the Rock Hudson with the safety pins, keeping his fly shut!
Anyway I digress, if you look at that page of quotes you'll notice mine, that I described above, with my capitol letters of my name... its not there??!

"So, Will you're just making stuff up now." you say.

Wanna bet?
Guess who saved it to file? Wink

http://imgur.com/a/x4eGq

That's an awfully lot of coincidences...don't ya think? Wink
04-19-2017, 08:47 PM,
(04-19-2017, 06:28 PM)Iron Will Wrote: That's an awfully lot of coincidences...don't ya think? Wink

Possibly. But, I have two questions:

1) Is this the first time you believe you have been the recipient (or interpreter) of one or more public clues or hints that you believe either validates your existing solution (or partial solution), or leads you to make further progress on your existing partial solution?

If the answer to 1) is No, meaning, you've had a similar experience to this in the past, then,

2) Did that previous experience lead you to the chest?

Question 3 is rhetorical.
04-19-2017, 08:55 PM,
I personally like the scrapbooks and the volume of the releases. So what can we take from the scrapbooks? Indian dolls or theme? Several about golf? Several words that complicate simple meanings in the scrapbooks?
So is he telling us to research the meaning of words even if we think that's what the mean?
What if the golf theme Scrapbook is about a searcher and how close they are? We don't have comfirmation that's what it is? 30 feet? So is 30 feet and can't find it but 12 feet could?
Starboard? Ship or boat? Is the Scrapbook about the first part in the poem or last? Could it have clues from all 9 or just 1? How can one relate to golf to help solve the poem all the way to Native American dolls?
Sorry for so many question and no answers to get feedback from Forrest
04-19-2017, 09:54 PM,
@Will, I forget...did you already tell us which state you're searching?
04-20-2017, 01:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017, 01:55 AM by The Count.)
Well Will, it doesn't seem that any of what you posted has anything to do with all the recent scrapbooks, so you have proved nothing with the recent scrapbooks. All of what you posted is pre April and has nothing to do with the record breaking amount of scrapbook post.

Where is the proof about the recent scrapbooks?

If you want me to give you my opinion on what you posted I gladly will.

(down with the evil twin)

This puzzle is extremely difficult! Just PM me the answer before it consumes too many threads...

04-20-2017, 04:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017, 05:23 AM by Iron Will.)
(04-19-2017, 09:54 PM)Milan Wrote: @Will, I forget...did you already tell us which state you're searching?

Nah, sure didn't. But I will when I post my information. There is so much more than what I just shared. Should make for interesting ideas.

(04-20-2017, 01:45 AM)The Count Wrote: Well Will, it doesn't seem that any of what you posted has anything to do with all the recent scrapbooks, so you have proved nothing with the recent scrapbooks. All of what you posted is pre April and has nothing to do with the record breaking amount of scrapbook post.

Where is the proof about the recent scrapbooks?

If you want me to give you my opinion on what you posted I gladly will.

I'm sorry that you didn't make the connection Count. My point was that if Forrest is behind the MW quotes, then that "Gift" quote is leading searchers (in a subtle way) to find hints (gifts) in each of the daily scrapbooks.

Two things that are so out of the ordinary, which call for this kind of speculation is...
-Forrest has NEVER posted this many Scrapbooks and featured questions in a 14 day span... thirteen total posts to be exact.
-It is more than strangely odd (given the supporting evidence I gave on the quotes), that this quote popped up on the second day of them suggesting daily gifts, if you can "untie the ribbons" (unravel the hints).

But in the end, it's just my belief, and you seem to have your own... so we'll just agree to disagree Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wondering. Hammertime 33 7,535 06-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Last Post: trigace
  wondering. Hammertime 0 311 06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Hammertime
  i was wondering Chris Yates 39 1,386 02-07-2014, 12:15 AM
Last Post: deb