Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Who's Wondering About the SB per Day Phenomenon?
04-20-2017, 07:53 PM,
RE: So, Who's Wondering About the SB per Day Phenomenon?
(04-20-2017, 10:41 AM)PL289 Wrote: Will,
What you're saying makes sense. I guess the penultimate question is...

Are you prepared to end this, and how long until you have BOTG. Weren't you suppose to go in May? Or do you need to go later/sooner? Not to rush you, but seems like you e got an endgame planned out. Good luck, lemme know if ya need a partner.

I went April 5th. Had the flu, but still went, and did not locate it.
04-20-2017, 08:47 PM,
(04-20-2017, 08:28 PM)PL289 Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 07:53 PM)Iron Will Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 10:41 AM)PL289 Wrote: Will,
What you're saying makes sense. I guess the penultimate question is...

Are you prepared to end this, and how long until you have BOTG. Weren't you suppose to go in May? Or do you need to go later/sooner? Not to rush you, but seems like you e got an endgame planned out. Good luck, lemme know if ya need a partner.

I went April 5th. Had the flu, but still went, and did not locate it.

Well damn Will. I went back to read your posts from your trip and they're all gone. Did you delete everything back to June 2915? You must've been worried you'd given out too much info or something funky is going on with the board....AGAIN. HAHA. Hope ya had fun.

I haven't posted this trip as it just happened. I'm leaning toward doing a video to explain, then giving out the link to said video. Trying to put so many pictures and diagrams on 3 different blogs would be a nightmare Sad
04-21-2017, 09:15 AM,
(04-17-2017, 09:16 PM)Iron Will Wrote: What if I told you that each one, starting with 171, has a hint of some kind in it?

That would be big news... if I could prove it.
No need to prove it, as it has been long understood (by me anyway) that you are a Fenn target, but not because you are close to solving it, but rather you are the Fenn hint medium.

Precisely two years ago, I explained this to you,Iron Will: http://dalneitzel.com/2015/04/18/the-nin...ment-84658

So I would agree you are correct about FF hinting of you but not too you. You see you should have considered another moniker and life would have been much simpler for you. Don't believe me? Take the "Recycling Mistake." The 40 mm cannon FF talks about is the Bofors anti-aircraft cannon made by the Swedes. From Wiki:"Bofors: The name has been associated with the iron industry"

So you may look at it as if FF telling you that you made a mistake by recycling something from your old solution, anagrams, tree tops, splitting 400b rocks, picnic benches, dog triangulation, etc.

OR, you can look at it from the perspective of what FF is hinting to the chase community as a whole. Mr. Fenn needs to show integrity - he can't show favourites - but he can make you think he is his favourite.

Mr. Fenn is a salesman. If you have read "How to win friends and influence People" First, you will think it was written by FF and then you realize he is a salesman, and the best salesman make you feel like your the most important person in the world(with out you suspecting it). That is their game, there technique, the secret to their success. To boost the human ego. Don't believe me? Check out The Exceptional Skinner where Fenn admits to being tricked by a salesman using this technique: "That well-seasoned Frenchman got to me with a trick that was the oldest ploy in the history of trading: It didn’t matter how special the knife was, it only mattered how special he could make me think it was. http://dalneitzel.com/2014/08/16/skinner/

It comes back to his famous saying about art marketing, "It doesn't matter who you are it only matters who they think you are”

The fact is you are no more important than any other searcher, we are all merely pawns in Mr. Fenns chess game. Sure one will (don't take that as a hint) capture his King someday, but it won't be by someone who thinks they are more special than anyone else. It will be by a humble person, one who quietly solves the poem and doesn't let these psycho-logical ego games interfere with logical thinking and solving.
04-21-2017, 09:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-21-2017, 09:39 AM by The Wolf.)
(04-21-2017, 09:33 AM)PL289 Wrote: Well stated Wolf. We all know Fenn was really talking to you anyway. I enjoy your blog. Thx
Thank you PL289, I appreciate the kind words, but you know I will never believe such a thing. I refuse to take the bait, I am on to his game...
04-21-2017, 07:28 PM,
(04-20-2017, 10:16 PM)PL289 Wrote: Looking forward to reading all about it. You're the man Irow Willy

No problem...probably be mid May. lot of stuff to load up in the video editor. Haven't done that in a while Tongue
04-24-2017, 06:20 AM,
(04-21-2017, 09:33 AM)PL289 Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 09:15 AM)The Wolf Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 09:16 PM)Iron Will Wrote: What if I told you that each one, starting with 171, has a hint of some kind in it?

That would be big news... if I could prove it.
No need to prove it, as it has been long understood (by me anyway) that you are a Fenn target, but not because you are close to solving it, but rather you are the Fenn hint medium.

Precisely two years ago, I explained this to you,Iron Will: http://dalneitzel.com/2015/04/18/the-nin...ment-84658

So I would agree you are correct about FF hinting of you but not too you. You see you should have considered another moniker and life would have been much simpler for you. Don't believe me? Take the "Recycling Mistake." The 40 mm cannon FF talks about is the Bofors anti-aircraft cannon made by the Swedes. From Wiki:"Bofors: The name has been associated with the iron industry"

So you may look at it as if FF telling you that you made a mistake by recycling something from your old solution, anagrams, tree tops, splitting 400b rocks, picnic benches, dog triangulation, etc.

OR, you can look at it from the perspective of what FF is hinting to the chase community as a whole. Mr. Fenn needs to show integrity - he can't show favourites - but he can make you think he is his favourite.

Mr. Fenn is a salesman. If you have read "How to win friends and influence People" First, you will think it was written by FF and then you realize he is a salesman, and the best salesman make you feel like your the most important person in the world(with out you suspecting it). That is their game, there technique, the secret to their success. To boost the human ego. Don't believe me? Check out The Exceptional Skinner where Fenn admits to being tricked by a salesman using this technique: "That well-seasoned Frenchman got to me with a trick that was the oldest ploy in the history of trading: It didn’t matter how special the knife was, it only mattered how special he could make me think it was. http://dalneitzel.com/2014/08/16/skinner/

It comes back to his famous saying about art marketing, "It doesn't matter who you are it only matters who they think you are”

The fact is you are no more important than any other searcher, we are all merely pawns in Mr. Fenns chess game. Sure one will (don't take that as a hint) capture his King someday, but it won't be by someone who thinks they are more special than anyone else. It will be by a humble person, one who quietly solves the poem and doesn't let these psycho-logical ego games interfere with logical thinking and solving.

Well stated Wolf. We all know Fenn was really talking to you anyway. I enjoy your blog. Thx

LOL yeah PL, Wolf is sitting at home right now wondering, "Do I chew off this trap or not? Is that what he's trying to tell me!??"

I'll give Wolf unique credit for only one thing in his reply that is actually true though. I would've been so much better off without this IRON moniker. I think Forrest has mentioned "iron" 6 times in the past three weeks. Even that Alabaster Indian in 181 has Iron Oxide in it. That's what causes all the veining you see. I could say that I see what Forrest is trying to say, but that would play right into someones lecturesque theme, so I shall digress to another subject.

Nice weather we're having, eh? Wink
04-24-2017, 06:34 AM,
(04-24-2017, 06:27 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: I've seen my name mentioned close to a hundred times already.
Looking back through the older stuff, Forrest was using my name even before I got involved.
I'm tellin' ya, that guy is really clever, how'd he know I would be here ?

So, all of this proves I am the chosen one.
That makes me the winner.

Who wants ice cream ?

Really? like Roll or Tide ? Or your real name? I mean...did he know your real name the whole time? This is interesting. I would love for you to show us 10 instances of him using your name in his posts. Pretty please? Wink
04-24-2017, 06:57 AM,
(04-24-2017, 06:45 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: Keep your 'pretty please' crap to yourself, that sounds too weird for a guy like me.

My given name.

And no, I'm not telling you my name or any other personal information.

You think that every time he uses the words 'iron' or 'will' that he is talking to you.

I was simply showing you how utterly ridiculous that is.

A mature individual would have gotten my point.

No tide, a mature individual would've understood that you were just trying to find a way to be condescending to me, just like you've tried to be on MW forums. You saw lobo and wolf trying to pick up where they left off running me out of these forums over 2 years ago, and you figured you can just jump on the "band wagon" and help out. It's just a matter of time before moderators catch on, and fix it... but until they do, I will defend myself each time you open your disgusting mouth to me.

On the related subject matter... I guess you don't have a 100 instances after all since you cannot show ten... nice try but no cigar Big Grin
04-24-2017, 07:40 AM,
(04-24-2017, 07:31 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: My comment had nothing to do with anything that was said on any other other forum. My comment was in response to "...I would have been so much better off without this IRON moniker. I think Forrest has mentioned 'iron' 6 times in the past three weeks. Even that Alabaster Indian in 181 has Iron Oxide in it.
I could say that I see what Forrest is trying to say but . . ."

And just for the record, lobo nor Wolf, created this rift. You created it yourself.

And no, I'm not stupid enough to give you my name or any other personal information.
You have exhibited too much erratic behavior in the past .

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the very next time Forrest posts, it will (oops again) be for your very own personal benefit.

I've had enough of this...you're reported. I'll let the mods handle you so I don't sour the board with my retribution on you.
04-24-2017, 08:40 AM,
So, Who's Wondering About the SB per Day Phenomenon?
(04-24-2017, 08:18 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: Thank you.

I'm pretty sure that my opinion might be every bit as acceptable as yours is.
I'm also pretty sure that calling it as I see it doesn't violate any board rules, as long as no personal attacks are levied against anyone.
I'm also pretty sure that when any comment is posted, then it is open for return comments from other members.

And, I'm positive that Forrest is not posting everything for my benefit alone.

I hope so! I like this summary, I am pretty sure on these as well.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wondering. Hammertime 33 10,989 06-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Last Post: trigace
  wondering. Hammertime 0 459 06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Hammertime
  i was wondering Chris Yates 38 2,277 02-07-2014, 12:15 AM
Last Post: deb