Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Who's Wondering About the SB per Day Phenomenon?
04-24-2017, 09:12 AM,
RE: So, Who's Wondering About the SB per Day Phenomenon?
(04-24-2017, 08:18 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: I'm also pretty sure that calling it as I see it doesn't violate any board rules, as long as no personal attacks are levied against anyone.

Let's look at that then. The following statements (said in the last 3 hours) are all replying and directing towards me, and are considered defamatory innuendo...

--------
You think that every time he uses the words 'iron' or 'will' that he is talking to you.
--------
A mature individual would have gotten my point.
--------
But, if we're going to operate at the 'Romper-Room' level,...
--------
You have exhibited too much erratic behavior in the past .

All of these were false statements with the intent of insulting another person's character and/or personality. It would be in your best interests to get a handle on your textual mouth... and believe me, that's the truth.
04-24-2017, 10:27 AM,
RE: So, Who's Wondering About the SB per Day Phenomenon?
(04-20-2017, 08:50 PM)locolobo Wrote: It would appear that William has answers for all things Fenn related, and is going to uncloak them for the benefit of those whose intellects haven't functioned at the level of his.....please stay tuned!!

locolobo, this comment seems entirely unwarranted for someone who is saying they will give out their ideas on the chase. One of the major constructive aspects of these forums is when people share their ideas. One of the most destructive things is when people denigrate others. Even if you two have had prior history on the forums, we don't want any more of this kind of harrassment here.

Consider this a warning.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wondering. Hammertime 33 10,424 06-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Last Post: trigace
  wondering. Hammertime 0 434 06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Hammertime
  i was wondering Chris Yates 38 2,119 02-07-2014, 12:15 AM
Last Post: deb