Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Who's Wondering About the SB per Day Phenomenon?
04-24-2017, 08:18 AM,
RE: So, Who's Wondering About the SB per Day Phenomenon?
Thank you.

I'm pretty sure that my opinion might be every bit as acceptable as yours is.
I'm also pretty sure that calling it as I see it doesn't violate any board rules, as long as no personal attacks are levied against anyone.
I'm also pretty sure that when any comment is posted, then it is open for return comments from other members.

And, I'm positive that Forrest is not posting everything for my benefit alone.
04-24-2017, 08:40 AM,
So, Who's Wondering About the SB per Day Phenomenon?
(04-24-2017, 08:18 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: Thank you.

I'm pretty sure that my opinion might be every bit as acceptable as yours is.
I'm also pretty sure that calling it as I see it doesn't violate any board rules, as long as no personal attacks are levied against anyone.
I'm also pretty sure that when any comment is posted, then it is open for return comments from other members.

And, I'm positive that Forrest is not posting everything for my benefit alone.

I hope so! I like this summary, I am pretty sure on these as well.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
04-24-2017, 09:12 AM,
(04-24-2017, 08:18 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: I'm also pretty sure that calling it as I see it doesn't violate any board rules, as long as no personal attacks are levied against anyone.

Let's look at that then. The following statements (said in the last 3 hours) are all replying and directing towards me, and are considered defamatory innuendo...

--------
You think that every time he uses the words 'iron' or 'will' that he is talking to you.
--------
A mature individual would have gotten my point.
--------
But, if we're going to operate at the 'Romper-Room' level,...
--------
You have exhibited too much erratic behavior in the past .

All of these were false statements with the intent of insulting another person's character and/or personality. It would be in your best interests to get a handle on your textual mouth... and believe me, that's the truth.
04-24-2017, 09:30 AM,
Statement 1) True
Statement 2) True
Statement 3) True, as displayed by 'disgusting mouth' and 'textual mouth'
Statement 4) True

1) You have said/alluded too many times to count, that f is referring to you when he uses those words.
2) Self-explanatory. A mature individual would have recognized that I was saying Forrest is not directing comments to any individual searcher and he is not giving hints or clues to any one particular searcher.
3) See above, resorting to childish language.
4) Anyone who is familiar with these boards will recall your public display of erratic behavior over on another site.

None of my comments above can be proven to be false.

Therefore, the only thing false here, is your final comment.

And, I'm not sure I am comfortable with the veiled threat contained within your final comment. While the Mods are scrutinizing all of this, they might want to evaluate that as well.
04-24-2017, 10:27 AM,
(04-20-2017, 08:50 PM)locolobo Wrote: It would appear that William has answers for all things Fenn related, and is going to uncloak them for the benefit of those whose intellects haven't functioned at the level of his.....please stay tuned!!

locolobo, this comment seems entirely unwarranted for someone who is saying they will give out their ideas on the chase. One of the major constructive aspects of these forums is when people share their ideas. One of the most destructive things is when people denigrate others. Even if you two have had prior history on the forums, we don't want any more of this kind of harrassment here.

Consider this a warning.
04-24-2017, 03:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2017, 03:11 PM by locolobo.)
(04-24-2017, 10:27 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 08:50 PM)locolobo Wrote: It would appear that William has answers for all things Fenn related, and is going to uncloak them for the benefit of those whose intellects haven't functioned at the level of his.....please stay tuned!!

locolobo, this comment seems entirely unwarranted for someone who is saying they will give out their ideas on the chase. One of the major constructive aspects of these forums is when people share their ideas. One of the most destructive things is when people denigrate others. Even if you two have had prior history on the forums, we don't want any more of this kind of harrassment here.

Consider this a warning.

Smile Stephanie, where the hell are YOU??? You know I don’t accept lectures from anyone except you!

(04-20-2017, 08:50 PM)locolobo Wrote: Per Willie- " And without an exogenous anchor to keep my thinking grounded with what is real or what is imagined, I feel my intellect has come as far as it can in this endeavor."........."What to expect?
I’ll be attempting to explain the Little girl in India, The Omniscient Guru’s success, the nine clues (or the majority of them), the unintended clue in TFTW, the dead person keeping a secret, Forrest’s environmentalist friend’s Ranch near Santa Fe, and how all of it links perfectly to ONE SPOT. Oh! and I almost forgot to mention the circled “X”!"
It would appear that William has answers for all things Fenn related, and is going to uncloak them for the benefit of those whose intellects haven't functioned at the level of his.....please stay tuned!!

LOL! BT, I made that post FOUR days ago! …….And you are just now trying to take me to task for it? There appear to be a number of repliess , in the interim, that take issue with what Iron Will is saying. (Did he fill up your PM box with rants about me?? Smile )

BT, I am in total agreement with this: “One of the major constructive aspects of these forums is when people share their ideas.”……YOU show me where I ‘denigrated’ the Will in my post? I simply paraphrased his comments. Not any different than he or anyone else on the forums do.

Now, Beaver Tooth, I respectfully ask that you stick you’re WARNING where the sun doesn’t shine!!

(STEPH, if ur gonna Nuke me, do it yourself……otherwise, call off your Chihuahua.)

in closing….GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!...................loco 
Yesterday, 10:29 AM,
Seems like he's building up to something. I'm often wrong though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wondering. Hammertime 34 7,070 06-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Last Post: trigace
  wondering. Hammertime 0 291 06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Hammertime
  i was wondering Chris Yates 39 1,236 02-07-2014, 12:15 AM
Last Post: deb