Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screen View Options
06-18-2013, 10:24 AM,
Screen View Options
Does anyone know how I can change my screen view to show the most recent posts first? Also, is there a way to mark the posts as being read, I find myself having to re-read posts in order to figure out where I last left off. Thanks.
06-18-2013, 01:14 PM,
Screen View Options
bucky48 - No one has responded to you yet so I will tell you what I do. After I log in, the header says "Welcome" to me & tells me the "date & time of my last visit". I click on "Show new topics ..." & the list appears. I go clear over to the right & click on the date & time of the person who posted. It takes me to the topic page. Then I scroll backwards to see if any other posts have a date & time later than my last visit. I read them. After that I go back up to the header & once again click on "Show new topics ..." The list appears again & I go to the next topic. I then click on the next poster's time & date. I do the same thing over & over until I have read all the posts I missed. That's all I know. Hope it helps.
06-18-2013, 02:44 PM,
Screen View Options
Thanks Becky for explaining that. I don't seem to have the same options as you guys on my screen...I don't have a show new topics....so that's awesome you can help others with that. I feel I sometimes miss things, because there's so many posts sometimes.
06-18-2013, 10:32 PM,
Screen View Options
Thanks, I'll give that a try.
06-19-2013, 02:27 AM,
Screen View Options
Stephanie - The header looks like this.

Welcome Becky from WV

Your last visit was: June 18, 2013, 12:57 pm

Show new topics since your last visit

Edit your forum options

Edit Profile

Log out

___________________ Search forums
06-19-2013, 05:15 AM,
Screen View Options
Oh duh, I was looking in the wrong place. I do have that...very cool! I'm going to try what you said to do...I know I was missing things. Thank you!