Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Binocular Guy
04-18-2017, 07:47 PM,
The Binocular Guy
Maybe use a link from photobucket and paste it in the text? There's some sites I use and that's what I have to so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-18-2017, 09:05 PM,
RE: The Binocular Guy
(04-18-2017, 05:35 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 04:30 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: "As the crowd moved to the next tee the binocular guy was noticeably teetering to the starboard side."

Binoculars give you tight focus.
Another way of saying the above would be . . .

As the search party moved to the next idea, the guy with tight focus was noticeably moving to the correct spot.

crowd = search party
tee = idea
teetering = moving
starboard = accurate, correct, right
side = spot, position, direction

So the binocular guy is gaining some kind of advantage by deception?

The binocular guy is not playing in the game, but standing thirty feet away, not even caring about how others play the game. He just wants to bet here cause it's cool or something, and sneak drinks when he thinks no ones looking.watching.

But F is watching, and when the guy blows his cover by hiccupping, F thinks it's unfortunate, because the guy had a real chance at staying undercover, but he blew it.

That's all I got on that so far...I'm too caught up in these places revealing themselves as I plod along my solve-thing.

f did not interpret the situation correctly, BG was hiding his focused observing with his drinking and at the most opportune time he hiccups.

People cannot reconcile their solutions with the Canasta comment so they ignore it. To accept it would deem their solutions worthless, so to them ignorance is bliss as they continue to Chase shadows.
04-19-2017, 07:43 AM,
(04-18-2017, 09:05 PM)dejoka Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 05:35 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 04:30 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: "As the crowd moved to the next tee the binocular guy was noticeably teetering to the starboard side."

Binoculars give you tight focus.
Another way of saying the above would be . . .

As the search party moved to the next idea, the guy with tight focus was noticeably moving to the correct spot.

crowd = search party
tee = idea
teetering = moving
starboard = accurate, correct, right
side = spot, position, direction

So the binocular guy is gaining some kind of advantage by deception?

The binocular guy is not playing in the game, but standing thirty feet away, not even caring about how others play the game. He just wants to bet here cause it's cool or something, and sneak drinks when he thinks no ones looking.watching.

But F is watching, and when the guy blows his cover by hiccupping, F thinks it's unfortunate, because the guy had a real chance at staying undercover, but he blew it.

That's all I got on that so far...I'm too caught up in these places revealing themselves as I plod along my solve-thing.

f did not interpret the situation correctly, BG was hiding his focused observing with his drinking and at the most opportune time he hiccups.

So are you saying that Fenn believes the BG guy hiccuped on purpose to make the 30' shot go astray? But how would f know that?
04-19-2017, 07:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 08:06 AM by Mindy.)
The Binocular Guy
Duplicate words/ideas in this scrapbook:

Jerk/hiccup-- a hiccup is a myoclonic jerk that interestingly results from a 0.25 second closure of the vocal cords.

"Fan" comes from the word "fancy."

Tee/teeter

Putt/putter

One thing I found interesting that "putting" can mean a push with the head.

And an odd drinking practice in the Netherlands is called "the little head butt."

And the binoculars F drew are opera glasses. Google opera glasses.

And whatever is in the guys other hand is an M at 2:00. Maybe 1:00.

There's a W on the guys neck, too.

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
04-19-2017, 08:50 AM,
The BG is indeed very much playing in the game.
He is pretending to watch what the 'masters' are doing but, his focus is not on the shots they are attempting to make.
It wasn't the 'masters' who was within thirty feet, it was the BG. The masters are shown to be 'putting' along.
The BG's focus was elsewhere, not on the hole the 'masters' was concentrating on.
F sees the BG in the crowd and he also watches as the master misses the mark.
He somehow feels bad because all he can do is stand there and watch.
So, he moved to a different fairway.
He took to a different course.
He directed his focus on a different method, to watch a different player.

He then gives us a vignette instead of a scrapbook.
Is this the end of a chapter, or the beginning of another ?

F says BG's hiccup caused the missed shot.
The 'master' says it was two dogs.

There are two stories being told here, just like I mentioned a day or two ago.
There is a pearl hidden here, who else sees it ?
04-19-2017, 09:25 AM,
The Binocular Guy
(04-19-2017, 08:50 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: The BG is indeed very much playing in the game.
He is pretending to watch what the 'masters' are doing but, his focus is not on the shots they are attempting to make.
It wasn't the 'masters' who was within thirty feet, it was the BG. The masters are shown to be 'putting' along.
The BG's focus was elsewhere, not on the hole the 'masters' was concentrating on.
F sees the BG in the crowd and he also watches as the master misses the mark.
He somehow feels bad because all he can do is stand there and watch.
So, he moved to a different fairway.
He took to a different course.
He directed his focus on a different method, to watch a different player.

He then gives us a vignette instead of a scrapbook.
Is this the end of a chapter, or the beginning of another ?

F says BG's hiccup caused the missed shot.
The 'master' says it was two dogs.

There are two stories being told here, just like I mentioned a day or two ago.
There is a pearl hidden here, who else sees it ?

I can sorta see that. Not sure who's who, but we will see what happens. Smile

Mindy's blogs:

04-19-2017, 09:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 10:10 AM by PL289.)
Maybe the BG is the spoiler? His actions spoiled the stroke made by the Master. 'Missing the Mark' is something that happens when one is zeroing in a rifle.

Possibly ff is preparing searchers for his ultimate spoiler. Either way, the BG should have been arrested for public drunkenness or some other civil disobedience charge.
04-19-2017, 10:53 AM,
I just find it curious that f chose this moment in time to shift from daily SB's to a vignette.
A vignette is an illustration used on a title-page or the end or beginning of a chapter.
A vignette is also a delineation, which is a 'word-picture', a 'description in words'.
This vignette is of kachina dolls.

Kachina dolls were given as gifts at dance ceremonies.
04-19-2017, 11:05 AM,
The Binocular Guy
(04-19-2017, 10:53 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: I just find it curious that f chose this moment in time to shift from daily SB's to a vignette.
A vignette is an illustration used on a title-page or the end or beginning of a chapter.
A vignette is also a delineation, which is a 'word-picture', a 'description in words'.
This vignette is of kachina dolls.

Kachina dolls were given as gifts at dance ceremonies.

Vignettes are also known as "slices of life."

It is pretty interesting timing.

Mindy's blogs:

04-19-2017, 11:27 AM,
(04-19-2017, 07:59 AM)Mindy Wrote: Duplicate words/ideas in this scrapbook:

Jerk/hiccup-- a hiccup is a myoclonic jerk that interestingly results from a 0.25 second closure of the vocal cords.

"Fan" comes from the word "fancy."

Tee/teeter

Putt/putter

One thing I found interesting that "putting" can mean a push with the head.

And an odd drinking practice in the Netherlands is called "the little head butt."

And the binoculars F drew are opera glasses. Google opera glasses.

And whatever is in the guys other hand is an M at 2:00. Maybe 1:00.

There's a W on the guys neck, too.

Mindy I think your a life saver!
Thank you
(IllinoisGhost) Blog