Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Binocular Guy
04-20-2017, 12:20 PM,
RE: The Binocular Guy
(04-20-2017, 12:07 PM)trigace Wrote: The Binocular Guy and everything else in The Unfortunate Hiccup Scrapbook are representations of images in the final search area. There's an image of a magnifying glass (binoculars) up against and part of a flask image. At the center of the mag. glass are some guy wires that support a structure that is part of the drinking guy. The upper part of the natty (there are many nats in the area) drinker is at a location that is slightly less than 30 degrees (not feet) from the golfer on the 10th green. The swig from the bottle was subterfuge because the "libation" was sucked up from an underwater source. Next to the upper part of the drinker is a cup up high (a hiccup). The putt deviated from the anticipated line from the golfer to an image of a "hole," by the influence of another line from both the drinker and Forrest.

The crowd image is shown at the next tee (there's an image of a golf tee on it's side with several circles next to it). The drunk was teetering to the starboard side. I won't say what this is represented by but think tee-to-ring and "star board" side. It does not mean to the right side, as on a ship. The drawing showing the bubbles above his head are people near him on the "board" but also represents him being drunk.

There's more important information in this SB but I won't divulge it now.

Forrest has been giving so many confirmation hints lately it's hard to keep up. The end is definitely drawing near.

Some of that, I teetotally (pun intended) agree with.

And indeed, there is very definitely at least TWO major confirmations in this SB.

Now, other than 'time-signal' can anyone else see how this SB directly relates to SB 172 ? It's very subtle but, it's there.
04-20-2017, 01:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017, 01:08 PM by Mindy.)
The Binocular Guy
(04-20-2017, 12:20 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 12:07 PM)trigace Wrote: The Binocular Guy and everything else in The Unfortunate Hiccup Scrapbook are representations of images in the final search area. There's an image of a magnifying glass (binoculars) up against and part of a flask image. At the center of the mag. glass are some guy wires that support a structure that is part of the drinking guy. The upper part of the natty (there are many nats in the area) drinker is at a location that is slightly less than 30 degrees (not feet) from the golfer on the 10th green. The swig from the bottle was subterfuge because the "libation" was sucked up from an underwater source. Next to the upper part of the drinker is a cup up high (a hiccup). The putt deviated from the anticipated line from the golfer to an image of a "hole," by the influence of another line from both the drinker and Forrest.

The crowd image is shown at the next tee (there's an image of a golf tee on it's side with several circles next to it). The drunk was teetering to the starboard side. I won't say what this is represented by but think tee-to-ring and "star board" side. It does not mean to the right side, as on a ship. The drawing showing the bubbles above his head are people near him on the "board" but also represents him being drunk.

Forrest has been giving so many confirmation hints lately it's hard to keep up. The end is definitely drawing near.

And indeed, there is very definitely at least TWO major confirmations in this SB.

Now, other than 'time-signal' can anyone else see how this SB directly relates to SB 172 ? It's very subtle but, it's there.

I see that he is leading the reader through every word in the poem. And using unique ways to do so. Dendochronology Lab at U of Arizona? Lol. See it?

And of course the bell clapper and other things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
04-20-2017, 02:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017, 02:52 PM by ROLL TIDE.)
putter . . . tarry, wood, fix, fake out, wink at, stagger, indulge in, doodle . . .
3/16 = .1875
A.G.Bell
metal detector

iconicity
E.E. Cummings
The Enormous Room
Important Literature

Everything is one big circle.

And no, none of this is what connects SB 180 and SB 172.

And yes, I'm a redneck who didn't finish high school.
$2 a day was better than a D-minus.

Google is not specialized knowledge.
04-20-2017, 02:58 PM,
(04-18-2017, 07:33 PM)will197532 Wrote: Would you believe they race cars up Pikes Peak? There's a train that goes up to the peak? The base of it is Garden of the Gods?

All I'm saying is there is a lot that can be subjective to ttotc

Last summer my son had summer camp for scouts in Colorado, so we spent a day exploring Pike's Peak and Garden of the Gods before dropping him off....the day we went up Pike's Peak there was a bicycle race - they were racing to the top....the physical stamina needed to do that was just amazing to watch!
04-20-2017, 03:25 PM,
(04-20-2017, 01:06 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 12:20 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:

I see that he is leading the reader through every word in the poem. And using unique ways to do so. Dendochronology Lab at U of Arizona? Lol. See it?

And of course the bell clapper and other things.

The Dendrochronology reference is a BIG hint. The bell with it's clapper as shown in SB 172 is represented by a similar image on GE and it is adjacent to part of a cut wooden post image.

There are many Fenn hints to time that can be seen on GE images in this search area.
04-20-2017, 11:20 PM,
So, the race is on eh ?

Hopefully, one of you is DRIVING a Volkswagen GOLF MK2 ?
Very popular little competition car.

I think I'll just sit back and tip the flask while shooting some craps. Got the stickman taking my bet and lookin' to come away triple with boxcars a little past midnight.
04-21-2017, 07:03 AM,
(04-20-2017, 11:20 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: So, the race is on eh ?

I think I'll just sit back and tip the flask while shooting some craps. Got the stickman taking my bet and lookin' to come away triple with boxcars a little past midnight.

Those guys like to short stick the ladies for a better view.
04-21-2017, 08:33 AM,
(04-21-2017, 07:03 AM)boomergirl Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 11:20 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: So, the race is on eh ?

Those guys like to short stick the ladies for a better view.

Ha ! I know that's right ! That's why I always stand beside the stickman !
04-21-2017, 11:16 AM,
(04-21-2017, 07:03 AM)boomergirl Wrote: Those guys like to short stick the ladies for a better view.

Marvel gaze?
04-21-2017, 11:43 AM,
(04-21-2017, 11:16 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 07:03 AM)boomergirl Wrote: Those guys like to short stick the ladies for a better view.

Marvel gaze?

Yes ! I like it . . . take the chest !
Now we're getting somewhere !