Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Binocular Guy
Yesterday, 12:27 PM,
The Binocular Guy
RT, definitely giving a lot away...lol...but not the vital info...you have a great way of explaining things...Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
Yesterday, 01:07 PM,
RE: The Binocular Guy
(Yesterday, 09:57 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: Two Words.

I tried to PM you, but can't.
Yesterday, 01:20 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 01:23 PM by RahRah.)
(Yesterday, 01:17 PM)pidmt Wrote: there you go rahrah,better make a screen shot im going to delete this also

Thank you - I appreciate the peek!
Yesterday, 04:38 PM,
"If I wrote a check for a 10 cent yoyo, they'd cash it. f"

They would 'get it while you can'.

Subtle inference of 'fly by night' and 'here today gone tomorrow'.
Fly by night = yoyo = under cover = ... blanket and many more nice ones
yo-yo = turkey and teeter(ing), amongst others. We just saw a turkey and BG was teetering.

Someone is vacillating, for whatever reason.
Yesterday, 08:46 PM,
(Yesterday, 09:57 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:51 AM)PL289 Wrote: #RT

ok, I see the blanket, blank-it, blanchet, etc etc....but what does it mean?

Is he saying he's done? Has Fenn drawn a blank? Is he throwing a wet blanket on the Chase with these SBs? Is someone being a wet blanket or a party pooper?

I see it, just not sure it's explainable to anyone or no one. That's all

Okay, bear with me, I can't do this without a string of words.

blanket = comprehensive.

blanket = natural covering, kush, analyze, be deaf to, coffin, covered, desert, discount, misapprehend, shadow, shower, shut in(people with disabilities who are having fun), sprinkle, still, stretch(a tangent), tar-and-feather(torture- SB 173 Jose Tafoya tortured. Women were embarrassed because there was no cover), trouble(up the creek, in the wood), wadding(the map), wash, wrap up, wrapper, covering all cases(tried to think of everything), covering soil, curb, embellish, endless(ever drawing), finish, fire-bucket, fire-extinguisher, guard(sentinel), hold back(halt, tarry), jacket, make faces, make mouths, measure, milk, offender, overcome(the Olds overcame the tragedy), party crasher(newcomer, unknown person-someone who was not expected to arrive), sandbucket(a fishing lure), glaze, hanging(with a new rope), graduation(Skippy in the cap and gown), house, huge, indiscreet( f tried to be discreet when buying Catcher but the idiot blew his 'cover'), jumbled(the phone cord), robe( f had to go to court and the judge wore a different cover), secrete, sheath, tactless, vast, wet blanket(the bed roll), area, balk(I showed how this works and tells you what to look for where warm waters halt), blast, bogey, bogie, book binding, book cover, broad brush, cancer, choke back(Burke, keep under wraps 'in a vault for 30 days', veil, keep secret/keep quiet-go in peace), sheath, hide, crown, canopy, casing(shell casing), big picture, buffalo robe, cache, chimneypiece . . .

Whew. I could go on for days. Can you hear me now?

This should be enough to show there is a common theme in the chase, and this is only one thread of the rope that holds it all together. There are two words that explain every bit of it.

Shiloh is a tree-hugger. Did anyone catch that?

The canopy was removed and Shiloh became a logger. Oh, the irony.

Get acquainted with the term 'tree-hugger' and you'll see it means pot-smoker. Go check it out, Ora mae was always hiding out smoking pot, she was under-cover in other words.
Tree-hugger = kush = pot smoker and BLANKET.

How many of you still think I'm delusional ?

I've been more than fair so, hopefully some chucklehead doesn't come along and accuse me of just teasing everyone. I mean really, I have given everyone here enough to go find what I am talking about.

How many still think that f isn't lettin' 'em rip left and right and still owes somebody something?

Two Words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLL TIDE, two words for you: Best wishes.
Yesterday, 08:55 PM,

Is he saying he's done? Has Fenn drawn a blank? Is he throwing a wet blanket on the Chase with these SBs? Is someone being a wet blanket or a party pooper?

blanket = comprehensive.

blanket = natural covering, kush, analyze, be deaf to, coffin, covered, desert, discount, misapprehend, shadow, shower, shut in(people with disabilities who are having fun), sprinkle, still, stretch(a tangent), tar-and-feather(torture- SB 173 Jose Tafoya tortured. Women were embarrassed because there was no cover), trouble(up the creek, in the wood), wadding(the map), wash, wrap up, wrapper, covering all cases(tried to think of everything), covering soil, curb, embellish, endless(ever drawing), finish, fire-bucket, fire-extinguisher, guard(sentinel), hold back(halt, tarry), jacket, make faces, make mouths, measure, milk, offender, overcome(the Olds overcame the tragedy), party crasher(newcomer, unknown person-someone who was not expected to arrive), sandbucket(a fishing lure), glaze, hanging(with a new rope), graduation(Skippy in the cap and gown), house, huge, indiscreet( f tried to be discreet when buying Catcher but the idiot blew his 'cover'), jumbled(the phone cord), robe( f had to go to court and the judge wore a different cover), secrete, sheath, tactless, vast, wet blanket(the bed roll), area, balk(I showed how this works and tells you what to look for where warm waters halt), blast, bogey, bogie, book binding, book cover, broad brush, cancer, choke back(Burke, keep under wraps 'in a vault for 30 days', veil, keep secret/keep quiet-go in peace), sheath, hide, crown, canopy, casing(shell casing), big picture, buffalo robe, cache, chimneypiece . . .

This should be enough to show there is a common theme in the chase, and this is only one thread of the rope that holds it all together. There are two words that explain every bit of it.

Get acquainted with the term 'tree-hugger' and you'll see it means pot-smoker. Go check it out, Ora mae was always hiding out smoking pot, she was under-cover in other words.

I've been more than fair so, hopefully some chucklehead doesn't come along and accuse me of just teasing everyone. I mean really, I have given everyone here enough to go find what I am talking about.

How many still think that f isn't lettin' 'em rip left and right and still owes somebody something?

Two Words.

If you "look" carefully at the pic of Shiloh hugging the tree, he has a neatly wound rope hanging off his left hip. I think he's gauging it before cutting it down, not "hugging" it. This all leads to the question of Eyes, most of the scrapbooks seem to reference eyesight in some way. Or as in the pic, somehow trying to mislead with something in plain sight.
Haven't checked into the blanket question yet.
Yesterday, 09:51 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 10:12 PM by ROLL TIDE.)
(Yesterday, 08:46 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:

blanket = comprehensive.

Two Words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLL TIDE, two words for you: Best wishes.

aj, two words for you : up yours.

(Yesterday, 08:55 PM)Challenger11 Wrote:

blanket = comprehensive.

Two Words.

If you "look" carefully at the pic of Shiloh hugging the tree, he has a neatly wound rope hanging off his left hip. I think he's gauging it before cutting it down, not "hugging" it. This all leads to the question of Eyes, most of the scrapbooks seem to reference eyesight in some way. Or as in the pic, somehow trying to mislead with something in plain sight.
Haven't checked into the blanket question yet.

"The beautiful sky-reaching ponderosa, pictured here being hugged by Shiloh . . ."

Tree-hugger.

(04-24-2017, 10:40 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote: @ Challenger11,

I made the connection by recognizing a pattern. Yes it is difficult to understand for someone who is not familiar with it. And, I don't feel f expects anyone to understand something this difficult.

But, it is indeed there. Since you are able to recognize that your solve incorporates 4 specific instances of it then you are probably capable of working with it to the point it becomes obvious.

It will lead you to an understanding of a different way to look at what is being said in the chase.
There is actually a back door that gets you there much quicker. The information that gives you the back door, I have also included in this thread.

Since you seem to be interested enough that you at least looked at it, I may consider sending you a private message. I seriously doubt I will post it on an open forum. I've given enough info that anyone who tries should be able to figure out. I won't be handing out any freebies to the haters.

If you work with it and see yourself making progress, you will be looking for an end result that gives you two words. Those two words will speak volumes. Once you find those two words, you will laugh and realize why even a redneck can do this.

Now, let me show you something that shows how to turn something seemingly complex into pure simplicity.

We will be working with the number nine, simply because that's how many clues there are in the poem and it's my favorite number.

Hold both hands out in front of you with fingers outstretched. Now, we are going to do multiplication.
Let's go with 9x4 = X
Now, with fingers straight, start with the finger farthest to the left and count to the right four fingers. You will be at the index finger of your left hand, Fold that finger down. Now, you have three fingers to the left of the folded one and six to the right. 9x4 =36. Try it with five, six, two . . .

This illustration is only meant to prove a point. If you can figure out what the point is I'm making, then you can find your way to the two words I am talking about.

yoyo = sub rosa = backdoor.
5 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 5 hours ago by ROLL TIDE.)
sub rosa - beneath the rose. secret.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub_rosa

I can keep my secret where . . .

Beneath the rose . . .

rose = wet blanket, window, tower, thrill, shower nozzle, on the sly, mount, milk, measure, look, knot, jet, in the background, in a whisper, go uphill, edge, dear, butt, brier, bramble, bow, blaze, arrive, alabaster, quarter, flume, falcon, ermine, dress, daisy, crown, crescent, collar, chief, chevron, chain, boss, biscuit, bend, bar, arroyo, brown, bronze, skull and crossbones, old school tie(Eric's bow-ties), cap and gown, buttercup, widow, jade, look, ochre/ocher, sage . . .

Take it or leave it, it doesn't matter to me. Just because it doesn't fit with your ideas doesn't make me stupid or retarded.

Until someone finds the chest, my approach is every bit as valid as yours is.
5 hours ago,
I like your approach Roll Tide