Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song playing when YOU are on your way to get the chest.
04-25-2017, 06:06 PM,
RE: Song playing when YOU are on your way to get the chest.
(04-25-2017, 05:52 PM)admin Wrote: Sorry itchy. I honestly didn't mean to. I was trying to find yours to post in and when I didn't see it....I made one that would relate to everyone. I'm willing to take my punishment for doing so.

Hi Iron Will...Good to see you around.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

As punishment, I believe I should get a special forum button that I can use only three times ever. The button will ban anyone i choose.. and sends 50 dollars to my paypal when I do... we can call it the genie button of destruction Smile
04-25-2017, 06:33 PM,
(04-25-2017, 05:52 PM)admin Wrote: Sorry itchy. I honestly didn't mean to. I was trying to find yours to post in and when I didn't see it....I made one that would relate to everyone. I'm willing to take my punishment for doing so.

Well like they say.... it's hard to keep a good man down.
04-25-2017, 06:40 PM,
(04-25-2017, 06:06 PM)Itchy Ideas Wrote:

As punishment, I believe I should get a special forum button that I can use only three times ever. The button will ban anyone i choose.. and sends 50 dollars to my paypal when I do... we can call it the genie button of destruction Smile

That's hilarious. Maybe not three Smile

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
04-25-2017, 08:01 PM,
A bit of something by queen.
Love a bit of freddie
04-25-2017, 08:25 PM,
Any song by Fergie lol
04-25-2017, 08:27 PM,
I hope you dance, Wolmac. I would post a link but I think we were warned not to click on them here so way post them.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
04-25-2017, 08:45 PM,
The perfect song for making your way to the chest and ending the Chase....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrHFg47M...AxEyMXBrPQ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playing nice please admin 24 3,365 10-18-2015, 08:18 AM
Last Post: old drum