Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
decoding FF's map
04-19-2017, 03:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 04:07 PM by lostowl.)
decoding FF's map
besides the map key using tribal instead of indian reservation like the offical one does is there anything else on this map anyone notices that is labeled wrong or marked wrong possibly the shape of rivers or roads or labels that use different word or wrong location compared to official map? i can't afford to buy the book lets please discuss this it is very interesting to me

could the mislabeled map key be something or just another rabbit hole?

FF says need boot on ground to solve so instead of poem i would like to explore this map for a confident place to go solve the rest.

also if you notice the map key not only uses tribal instead of indian reservation it looks highlighted in a house of brown when put side by side with the color of indian reservation marker on official maps

so not only the map key word tribal is different also the color is different
04-19-2017, 06:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 07:09 PM by lostowl.)
RE: decoding FF's map
it amazes me that as many people been working on this for so many years and after 85 views not one insightful remark? it only took me 3 days to notice this i never heard of this treasure until the wednesday before Easter

is it really a big coverup? look if you don't want friends to know you letting clues out the bag then text them to me from a throw away phone or something and i will help get it out. i have no interest in politics only helping to better the lives of others

you could even use textfree web to be anonymous

texts only 401-696-1427

and to all you possible snakes in the grass.

is there not one person among all the people supossedly so dedicated to finding this thing for FF's sake and dont want the treasure to help people get boots on the ground since you not worried about finding the teasure this is you chance to show the world how dedicated you are to solving FF location is to put boots on the ground. share and share alike who is holding all this back since no one is worried about where to put boots on the ground or why its not common knowledge that FF's map key has wrong word and color wich happens to be brown

i am so sick of people saying they supposedly only interested in unraveling the poem lets unravle how to get boots on the ground

thank You for Your time
04-19-2017, 07:08 PM,
(04-19-2017, 06:11 PM)lostowl Wrote: it amazes me that as many people been working on this for so many years and after 85 views not one insightful remark?

is it really a big coverup? look if you don't want friends to know you letting clues out the bag then text them to me from a throw away phone or something and i will help get it out. i have no interest in politics only helping to better the lives of others

texts only 401-696-1427

is there not one person among all the people supossedly so dedicated to finding this thing for FF's sake and dont want the treasure to help people get boots on the ground since you not worried about finding the teasure this is you chance to show the world how dedicated you are to solving FF location is to put boots on the ground. share and share alike who is holding all this back since no one is worried about where to put boots on the ground or why its not common knowledge that FF's map key has wrong word and color wich happens to be brown

i am so sick of people saying they supposedly only interested in unraveling the poem lets unravle how to get boots on the ground

thank You for Your time

I choose not to share.
04-19-2017, 07:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 07:14 PM by lostowl.)
thank You for Your reply my friend it may give evidence to something more being here and people really should open thier eyes as to the illusions that may be being created around them by so called partners
04-19-2017, 07:13 PM,
(04-19-2017, 07:12 PM)lostowl Wrote: thank You for Your reply my friend it may give proof to something more being here and people really should open thier eyes as to the illusions that may be being created around them by so called partners

I tell my partners everything.
04-19-2017, 07:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 07:18 PM by lostowl.)
then you are not a snake in the grass i talking more about people who using people online with trickery keeping their eyes off the first step while they get help with the second step like if your partner gives you a cheat sheet and not everything is there type of deal.

there are people around the world that would like to solve this and not find it. why shouldn't these people work on the first step boots on on the ground and know about this map FF mislabed it should be common knowledge even if a dead rabbit hole

and in no way would i ever point to FF cause he cant tell anyone anything he is just along for the ride in this game
04-19-2017, 07:19 PM,
(04-19-2017, 07:15 PM)lostowl Wrote: then you are not a snake in the garss i talking more about people who using people online with trickery keeping thier eyes off the first step while they get help with the second step like if your partner gives you a cheat sheet and not everything is there type of deal.

Most people come on these sites for inspiration. You need ideas. I think I've taken something like 4-5 ideas from people. In one instance that's been a specific place. In other instances it was not so immediate but still useful. The way we interpret what people say has a lot to do with where our heads are when we read their comments.
04-19-2017, 07:20 PM,
(04-19-2017, 07:19 PM)Rich Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 07:15 PM)lostowl Wrote: then you are not a snake in the garss i talking more about people who using people online with trickery keeping thier eyes off the first step while they get help with the second step like if your partner gives you a cheat sheet and not everything is there type of deal.

Most people come on these sites for inspiration. You need ideas. I think I've taken something like 4-5 ideas from people. In one instance that's been a specific place. In other instances it was not so immediate but still useful. The way we interpret what people say has a lot to do with where our heads are when we read their comments.

I've never taken ideas and used them... from anyone. But I have been laughed at more than a few times for my own ideas Tongue
04-19-2017, 07:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 07:32 PM by quakrspecl.)
(04-19-2017, 06:11 PM)lostowl Wrote: it amazes me that as many people been working on this for so many years and after 85 views not one insightful remark? it only took me 3 days to notice this i never heard of this treasure until the wednesday before Easter

texts only 401-696-1427

thank You for Your time

lost owl:
"it amazes me that as many people been working on this for so many years and after 85 views not one insightful remark? it only took me 3 days to notice this i never heard of this treasure until the wednesday before Easter"

Patience, Grasshopper . . . it has been only a short week, correct?
You have no idea the hours, days, weeks and years the majority have dedicated to this endeavor ?
04-19-2017, 07:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 07:40 PM by lostowl.)
lol thank You my friend

and sorry Dal not trying to throw a low blow at you by any means i just using as an example if i was you i wouldn't post it either unless already published i not blaming you or any of the other bloggers but theres people out there's tons of people unknownly helping each other and veterans cover this up i am sure the Today show wasn't ever aware of this map key FF used wrong word and color wich happens to be brown

its just alot of people trying to solve this online for someone else to find should have full disclosure