Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
decoding FF's map
04-19-2017, 07:32 PM,
RE: decoding FF's map
(04-19-2017, 03:34 PM)lostowl Wrote: besides the map key using tribal instead of indian reservation like the offical one does is there anything else on this map anyone notices that is labeled wrong or marked wrong possibly the shape of rivers or roads or labels that use different word or wrong location compared to official map? i can't afford to buy the book lets please discuss this it is very interesting to me

could the mislabeled map key be something or just another rabbit hole?

FF says need boot on ground to solve so instead of poem i would like to explore this map for a confident place to go solve the rest.

also if you notice the map key not only uses tribal instead of indian reservation it looks highlighted in a house of brown when put side by side with the color of indian reservation marker on official maps

so not only the map key word tribal is different also the color is different

------------------------------------------------------------------

lostowl, I don't remember reading anywhere that FF said that boots on
the ground are needed to solve the poem. I remember that he said that they are needed to find the TC, but I believe the poem CAN be solved
from home. It takes logical thinking and imagination, and possibly the
use of a dictionary, believe it or not.

Good luck to you. Please be safe.
04-19-2017, 08:15 PM,
Lostowl...first...by posting your same questioning in 6 different threads about the same thing, I feel an information grab happening on your part. You seem to be begging for someone to confirm/say you are right about something I am still not clear about...but you are quick to have everyone divulge their info...Im with Rich on this on...but don't take my silence as a hint...IMO I am completely okay with using "Tribal" or "Indian Reservation" to describe this land...in the context of the map they seem completely synonymous...I understand what FF is trying to say...do you? Any research of Tribal land and/or Indian Reservations will show you that both terms are used freely to describe the same area...and to emphasize what another poster wrote in one of your MANY threads on this same topic...at one time it was ALL tribal hunting ground...I would like to know your definition of the difference...I don't think there is a conspiracy of any kind involved with the chase, IMO. The TC is out there for the one who figures out the clues in the poem, and yes puts their feet down to go get it...as stated matter of factly by the man who secreted it...If the poem leads you to tribal land or NPS land or BLM land, by all means go and check it out. Also, as other have said...patience...by the way, the Cheat Sheet will help you very little...go back to the poem.
04-19-2017, 08:16 PM,
All of my ideas match no ones ideas. . They might even be considered off the wall crazy ideas.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
04-19-2017, 09:05 PM,
(04-19-2017, 08:16 PM)Chucklehead Wrote: All of my ideas match no ones ideas. . They might even be considered off the wall crazy ideas.

That's what's crazy... how many solves there are, and no two are alike. This makes me wonder if it's even possible to understand Fenn. People do combine an idea here or there... some might agree on wwwh, but diverge opinions 500' later. I think you could make 3-5 million just on what we learn in the chase.. idots and delusionals hold to their solve like a coon trap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
04-19-2017, 09:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 09:17 PM by Chucklehead.)
Just saying owl guy says we be snakes in the grass for not sharing ideas... My ideas match no ones and no one would believe them anyway...But I am not a snake....

By the way I like my crazy ideas and support them 100% even if they are wrong, I am having lots O fun and all you guys rock!

04-19-2017, 09:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 09:21 PM by decall.)
(04-19-2017, 09:13 PM)Chucklehead Wrote: Just saying owl guy says we be snakes in the grass for not sharing ideas... My ideas match no ones and no one would believe them anyway...But I am not a snake....
That's why I published my solve. Shuts eveyone up. You won't find a more spectacular solve than mine.... just Fenn's. Even if you have it right, you still have to pull that chest out.
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
04-19-2017, 09:25 PM,
Ooh a man of my thinking. Cept I'm not saying my solving ideas, don't want to not be the one to take this great riddle.

04-19-2017, 09:27 PM,
decoding FF's map
(04-19-2017, 09:20 PM)decall Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 09:13 PM)Chucklehead Wrote: Just saying owl guy says we be snakes in the grass for not sharing ideas... My ideas match no ones and no one would believe them anyway...But I am not a snake....
That's why I published my solve. Shuts eveyone up. You won't find a more spectacular solve than mine.... just Fenn's. Even if you have it right, you still have to pull that chest out.

Yep. Another spot on comment. Some people have put up. Decall is one, a few others as well.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
04-19-2017, 09:34 PM,
Where can I read of your spectacular solve?

04-19-2017, 09:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 09:54 PM by Kpro.)
decoding FF's map
(04-19-2017, 09:34 PM)Chucklehead Wrote:
Where can I read of your spectacular solve?

Chuckle, welcome to the forum in the last week. A bit of respect is beneficial as though not any one can say they have it, there is some pretty cool people and perspective to learn. IMO of course.

Kpro

And of course learning how to use the search function is helpful Smile

Kpro