Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
decoding FF's map
04-19-2017, 10:13 PM,
decoding FF's map
Chuckle, a year ago you would have been seriously blasted. This is a kind version.

Just saying that after years that there is a ton to learn from vets. I listen a ton and even been told I am stupid for doing so.

When a nice person says they have their solve published , a snarky remark is not the best way to respond. I don't agree with his solve but he actually published and stands by his solve.

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com
04-19-2017, 10:19 PM,
RE: decoding FF's map
Oh no it wasn't meant to be snarky...I really want to read it. You know to see if my solve matches his. I said spectacular cause that is what he called it. I call mine the same thing. It's just so different from the ones I have read on here. My apologies if I offended.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
04-19-2017, 10:21 PM,
I stand by my solve too, but it just wasn't there. Did someone beat me to it? Is FF lying, and its all ffraud. Nope, nope, I was wrong. Got some more tweekin to do.
04-19-2017, 10:23 PM,
I am wondering now if I shouldn't be on here. I don't know how to use this phone. I don't have any books and I'm already being slightly chastized. I will say in my defense that I come in peace and yet don't feel accepted.

04-19-2017, 10:26 PM,
Hang in there, Chuckle. may I suggest that you read all of FF's scrapbooks on HOD, all his questions and answers on Mysterious writings, then go back on this site and read all the threads and all the posts. Then you will have an idea of what folks have been doing. Oh, yes, there is more on the site of FF. Google FF, and read it all. And don't forget Utube as well.
04-19-2017, 10:36 PM,
Wondering over and I am staying...Hope we can all get along. I wish everyone sweet luck on solving the riddle but that also includes me. Peace.

04-19-2017, 11:50 PM,
Awwwww. Thank you 5, very cool of you!

04-20-2017, 12:25 AM,
excellent this is what we need to get BOTG front runners should setup so people can do live google searches while they on the ground hunting
04-20-2017, 09:01 AM,
hmm these romeofoxtrot posts are very very interesting i am going to spend my next few hours investigating this list of thread they posted for clues about map key and coverups.

very very interesting read indeed. thank You

http://www.chasechat.com/search.php?acti...34904bc696
04-20-2017, 10:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017, 10:27 AM by lostowl.)
all i know is IF it begins where warm waters halt wich i believe is where warm water rises out the earth because has to do with geology. so i start my path at warm waters possibly below home of brown. so at this point in the solve you should already have the location don't worry about anything after this point till you know the location because theres a huge cover up.

so lets worry about this map key that uses the wrong word and the wrong color wich happens to be brown and happens to be the color used for fishing and wildlife map keys and what else could be off about this map to put our boot on the ground where warm waters halt then worry about the rest. don't get conned into solving anything after warm waters for anyone that won't tell you why they not concerned where warm waters are or that anything after warm water will help you find warm waters by anything other then chance or deductive reasoning.

fact map key is brown instead of reddish and uses the wrong words

also the bown that it uses i have come to notice on official map keys is a wildlife and fishing or game color marker for locations