Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
decoding FF's map
04-20-2017, 01:00 PM,
RE: decoding FF's map
(04-19-2017, 06:11 PM)lostowl Wrote: it amazes me that as many people been working on this for so many years and after 85 views not one insightful remark? it only took me 3 days to notice this i never heard of this treasure until the wednesday before Easter

is it really a big coverup? look if you don't want friends to know you letting clues out the bag then text them to me from a throw away phone or something and i will help get it out. i have no interest in politics only helping to better the lives of others

you could even use textfree web to be anonymous

texts only 401-696-1427

and to all you possible snakes in the grass.

is there not one person among all the people supossedly so dedicated to finding this thing for FF's sake and dont want the treasure to help people get boots on the ground since you not worried about finding the teasure this is you chance to show the world how dedicated you are to solving FF location is to put boots on the ground. share and share alike who is holding all this back since no one is worried about where to put boots on the ground or why its not common knowledge that FF's map key has wrong word and color wich happens to be brown

i am so sick of people saying they supposedly only interested in unraveling the poem lets unravle how to get boots on the ground

thank You for Your time
I think some of your concerns about the map will settle when you research more about the styles and techniques specifically used by Benchmark.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
04-20-2017, 02:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017, 03:06 PM by lostowl.)
i am either really really smart or really really stupid but i believe my cipher is the right model to solve the location and with that the poem. i discovered this the wednesday before Easter and after 30 hours of studying only the testimonies of FF as if it were gospel instead of chasing rabbit holes all the other bunnies was bragging about.

so i was hitting rabbit holes with to many questions until i decided to check out what FF ment when he said colorado map ok but i like HUNT - colorado and notice the map keys and tried to research it online.

and it baffled my mind how this isn't a known issue that has been atleast put to bed as a rabbit hole when it took me 2 days to discover this.

i would like to imagine like a big Easter egg hunt if everyone online can agree on a spot from this map and then we could all google earth with tips to our favorite hunter with boots on the ground. i think this would be a beautiful and wonderous way to end this hunt.

im sure some may suspect i am aliased but i assure you not. perhaps some of you know me from another webpage i will post links for anyone who cares to research me. my grammar is easy to recognize and hard to cover up even with spell check.

on borderlandbeat dot com my forum name is el spaceio and has same avatar.
http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.n...ser=398569

and trolls be warned i have a black belt in chopping trolls down. people please dont use this forums trash talk as judge of my character because is role play from a area in forums labeled trash talk. i battling the trolls cause they all ganged up on me. so i fighting them mainly with poems and raps that some try to poem and rap back to me is funny but is megathreads merged from many threads because i am so good at battling forum trolls and is hard to follow the storylines the way they merged. my name is spacely in the trenchwar dot org forums its a zone from game subspace continuum been online since forever.

spacely vs the world megathread http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread....cely+world

spacely can be annouying here http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread....cely+world
04-20-2017, 10:42 PM,
i would gladly and quickly drop this whole issue if Dal and the other blogs put this on the cheats as a known rabbit hole and have a spot for it like they do each line cause it says highlighted on THIS MAP so one way or the other anyone working on this from internet should know about it
04-21-2017, 01:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-21-2017, 01:24 AM by lostowl.)
hmmm very interesting from some people numbers in my head i notice that I-25 runs right up the 8.25 degree line almost exactly like it is measure out with 1/4 marks and goes right through the first mark. could this be the place to start right where i-25 crosses the 8.25 degree line exactly?

i also notice where FF's shadow kind of goes funny and points to santa fe

could this be the place 8.25 miles out of santa fe???? if i lived there i would be on it
04-25-2017, 12:00 AM,
(04-20-2017, 09:01 AM)lostowl Wrote: hmm these romeofoxtrot posts are very very interesting i am going to spend my next few hours investigating this list of thread they posted for clues about map key and coverups.

very very interesting read indeed. thank You

http://www.chasechat.com/search.php?acti...34904bc696

If you think rft is interesting, you should check out deeepthinker