Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gab.ai
04-20-2017, 08:13 AM,
Gab.ai
I'm kinda excited about Gab.ai
I just signed up, was on a waiting list of 500k, but, they accepted me same day.
this is like a Facebook alternative without the censorship.
I noticed the Google censorship and negative slant on Trump news early on. Like 3 or 4 years ago.
Recently I read "When Google met Wikileaks" it kinda blew me away how sneaky they are... Eric Schmidt and the others. Assange really has guts.
anyway
This Gab.ai is supposed to be real free speech. I heard the founder on an interview and was impressed by his patriot attitude... hopefully it lasts.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
04-20-2017, 09:32 AM,
RE: Gab.ai
(04-20-2017, 09:13 AM)Minnie Eftskin Wrote:
Quote:I'm kinda excited about Gab.ai

Unbounded bigotry! Yah HOOOO! Have fun at that Klan rally. I'll pass..

Minnie

I hear the Klan has really good BBQ Smile
04-20-2017, 11:41 AM,
seems like the therapy room is being neglected.
04-20-2017, 11:56 AM,
(04-20-2017, 08:13 AM)decall Wrote: I'm kinda excited about Gab.ai
I just signed up, was on a waiting list of 500k, but, they accepted me same day.
this is like a Facebook alternative without the censorship.
I noticed the Google censorship and negative slant on Trump news early on. Like 3 or 4 years ago.
Recently I read "When Google met Wikileaks" it kinda blew me away how sneaky they are... Eric Schmidt and the others. Assange really has guts.
anyway
This Gab.ai is supposed to be real free speech. I heard the founder on an interview and was impressed by his patriot attitude... hopefully it lasts.

Don't you really feel sorry for the anti-free speech crowd. Any 'person' who hints they may have a problem is a racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobe and you don't even have to ask for their preferred pronoun.
04-20-2017, 11:59 AM,
(04-20-2017, 11:41 AM)emmett Wrote: seems like the therapy room is being neglected.
It says general discussion...

And shove it up your royal ass race baiting fools.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
04-20-2017, 01:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017, 01:33 PM by Chris Yates.)
(04-20-2017, 12:25 PM)Minnie Eftskin Wrote: 3. I am curious; What kind of speech you are excited about conveying without censorship? Please give me an example. Seriously. The only things that get censored on social media and forums are:

1. threats
2. bigotry
3. vulgarity

One does not need any of those three things to intelligently convey a thought. Period. Therefore I can only conclude that a web site such as GAB is for unintelligent people.

Minnie

there were so many instances of things being censored on facebook for no other reason than expressing opinions that could be described as right of center, that facebook launched an internal investigation to try and save some face

Mark Zuckerberg appeared before Congress to address the allegation
the ending clue: follow a trail of gold coins until it takes you north of the seven ~ Poor Pippi Longstocking

04-20-2017, 02:21 PM,
(04-20-2017, 02:12 PM)Minnie Eftskin Wrote:
Quote:no other reason than expressing opinions that could be described as right of center

Are you saying that bigotry is a right wing tenet? You said it not me..

Minnie

on the contrary, i didn't say that at all
the ending clue: follow a trail of gold coins until it takes you north of the seven ~ Poor Pippi Longstocking

04-20-2017, 03:09 PM,
Why don't you point out one example of your 3 points.
Go ahead.
Just one.
Make sure it's an actual quote, video, or recording.
The best one they have, they used just before the election.
That's all there is.... now you're an idiot defending the opposite of free speech ..(?) and tell us about your candidate. Start with the missing 14 billion Haiti senator mentioned.

Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
04-20-2017, 03:24 PM,
Come on dork,
Support your claims.
What?
Helllllllooooo?
Chirp.... chirp
Did you forget where you put your medications?
Just one example, that's all you have to do.

Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
04-20-2017, 06:28 PM,
There must be a major cluster fart going on upstairs.
I make a perfectly concise comment about political censorship by Google...
When the green cloud of funk settles we start to smell what you are serving.
I need just one example of threats, bigotry, or vulgarity and you can't seem to do it.
Too hard right.. just give me a klan member then. Any klan member...
They don't exist.
Moderator:
This person is insinuating that I attend klan meetings when I mention free speech and patriotism and refuses to reference any evidence for their arguments.

Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω