Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gab.ai
04-20-2017, 06:28 PM,
RE: Gab.ai
There must be a major cluster fart going on upstairs.
I make a perfectly concise comment about political censorship by Google...
When the green cloud of funk settles we start to smell what you are serving.
I need just one example of threats, bigotry, or vulgarity and you can't seem to do it.
Too hard right.. just give me a klan member then. Any klan member...
They don't exist.
Moderator:
This person is insinuating that I attend klan meetings when I mention free speech and patriotism and refuses to reference any evidence for their arguments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
04-20-2017, 06:53 PM,
I have no idea what gab.ai is, but it's come pretty close to causing time outs. Cool it!
04-20-2017, 08:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017, 09:02 PM by Chris Yates.)
(04-20-2017, 03:11 PM)Minnie Eftskin Wrote:
Quote:opinions that could be described as right of center
You did.

If threats, bigotry and vulgarity are what get you censored and
The things being censored are opinons that are right of center (your words) then
Threats, bigotry and vulgarity are tenets of the right of center.

So Decall wants to join a community that is threatening, bigoted and vulgar.

Again; Have fun at that Klan rally.

Minnie

i did not say what you claim i did. falsely attributing negative comments to someone is offensive, so please pay more attention, use a little common sense, and put more effort into your reading comprehension

there have been many instances where things were removed, admins blocked or people banned on facebook, because they posted something that FB apparently didn't like, but they were NOT threats or racist or bigoted

in some of the cases, the opinions expressed, some people might describe as being right of center, or conservative. they were not threats or bigoted. so people started questioning if facebook was censoring those simply because they have a certain political opinion

i say in some cases, because there were instances like one where FB removed a page that was a memorial for marines who died in war. that doesn't seem to fall in any particular category of political persuasion. and it didn't have anything to do with racism or being a threat

go back and read my original post. i didn't say anything about posts being censored for racism or threats. i said that there were instances of censorship for no other reason than expressing opinions that could be described as right of center

if you are of the persuasion that anyone with a different political opinion than you must be racist, no problem, you are free to have that opinion

but in all seriousness, falsely attributing comments to me is wrong. so stop doing it