Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not naive
04-21-2017, 06:17 AM,
RE: Not naive
(04-21-2017, 01:23 AM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 06:42 PM)PL289 Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 06:34 PM)will197532 Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 06:31 PM)PL289 Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 05:45 PM)CasualHunter Wrote: I agree with this guy.

Come on now. That's not how it goes with me. I'm not snapping on Decall or anyone else.

You're a veteran but it's the other guy I'm second guessing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure I follow...you mean Mystical dude? I'll bet a coke that's Forrest Fenn. I'm betting someone sent f an email about me raising cane over here and he's pooping in to see what gives. Dirty old fart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PL289, I debated with myself about whether to respond to your
posting, because I generally -- on these forums -- try only to address
the actual hunt for the TC. My old-fashioned values helped me decide to make an exception in this case.

Your "poopy" posting, with its lack of respect, tells me that you don't deserve to find the TC. (Not that you ever could, based on the
apparent lack of spelling/proofreading ability demonstrated) . . . Just my opinion.

I don't know whether you are in Colorado, where marijuana is (as far as that state is concerned) relatively legal . . . or another similar place. I suggest you lay off whatever substance has you posting such
disrespectful material. (End of rant)

Seriously MODS, since the 'report' option appears to not function on this thread... How long do we have to put up with this guy trolling the site correcting spelling, grammar, and punctuation, in addition to insults and personal attacks like this one ?

Do I have to get myself banned in order to bring attention to this obnoxious irritant ?
04-21-2017, 08:32 AM,
none of my business and not trying to attack anyone but i hate grammar and spelling cracks. like g is that the best you could come up with? what about all the people who have english as a second or third written language how many can they write
favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievments"

~ Alan Shawn Feinstein ~ http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/
the Holy Fenn http://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=7381
04-21-2017, 08:50 AM,
(04-21-2017, 08:19 AM)PL289 Wrote: #tide

I don't want AndrewJ moderated or banned. He has an opinion and I respect that. Some of my comments are indeed off color, but I wouldn't call myself inflammatory. Most of what I write is stream of consciousness.

He didn't offend me and I feel for him if his sensibilities were tainted. I grew up in the age of Bevis and Butthead, Southpark, and HeeHaw. I'd like to place the blame for my potty-humor on society.

and ((((((((((((Andrew ))))))))))))

Looked like he needed to hug it out.

That's admirable PL but, I'm cut from a different cloth than aj seems to be.
I have no problem with opinions but, where do we draw the line ? Where does his fist end and someone else's nose begin ?

It would be a stretch to consider that insults, personal attacks, and grammar Nazis somehow fall into the spectrum of 'opinion'.

This is the same guy who just posted on another thread telling everyone to stay on topic. Oh, the irony.