Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recycling Mistake vignettes
04-21-2017, 09:01 AM,
RE: Recycling Mistake vignettes
(04-21-2017, 08:30 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 08:07 AM)illinoisghost Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 06:42 AM)Milan Wrote: I really hate to see searchers like Mindy and IG get over excited over their biased, probably imagined hints (no disrespect intended).

I too see hints (or confirmations) in the latest flurry of Fenn-material, but I'm blessed to have very precise interpretations. There is no possible way (imo) that there will be a foot race - the final solve is very intricate.

So this foot race between Mindy and IG is at least going to be entertaining, especially since they're searching different places entirely.

Not over excited, there is no way anyone is going to find what I've been doing. I cover my tracks really good and remove things as I find them. So I don't have to race..

I have only been trying to figure out how it's hidden and I return to the same spot over and over.

Good luck! When are you heading out? Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure yet, have a doctors appointment this morning and I will know more after that. I want to make sure I'm good before trying to make a trip.
Good luck to you mindy, if Im not the finder then I hope it's someone like you that is. If you've discovered what your supposed too the you know what I'm referring to in my comments.
(IllinoisGhost) Blog

04-21-2017, 02:09 PM,
More circle dot.
Bullet mentioned before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
04-21-2017, 10:37 PM,
Seeing the 20mm shell casing takes me back eons to my first assignment in the Army with an ADA Bn. Two of the batteries had Vulcans and man when they fired it really got your attention.
04-22-2017, 08:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017, 08:27 AM by NTMI.)
(04-20-2017, 08:14 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 07:50 PM)illinoisghost Wrote: Yea, I always thought it was you.

Did this vignette seal it for you like it did me?

If I don't find it, I'd want you, or Stephanie or Cynthia, or DG, or Wolf, or a couple others to find it. Smile

Guess it's official, Will - we're chopped liver. I don't know about you, but I guess there's nothing left to do now but head on down to the Livery and pull up(?) a chair to watch the race play out. Go, Mindy!

One thing to mention - FF doesn't say how long the spent shell casing of an MK2 is, so I'll tell you that it's appr. 1 foot. He does say that the finished vase is 9 inches, so whether or not it's a mistake on my part to say, my take on this is that size matters.

It's an empty vase. perhaps some flowers would make it more aesthetically pleasing. Might I suggest some yellow rose buds? Maybe some babe's breath...
04-22-2017, 09:46 AM,
(04-22-2017, 08:22 AM)NTMI Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 08:14 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 07:50 PM)illinoisghost Wrote: Yea, I always thought it was you.

Did this vignette seal it for you like it did me?

If I don't find it, I'd want you, or Stephanie or Cynthia, or DG, or Wolf, or a couple others to find it. Smile

Guess it's official, Will - we're chopped liver. I don't know about you, but I guess there's nothing left to do now but head on down to the Livery and pull up(?) a chair to watch the race play out. Go, Mindy!

One thing to mention - FF doesn't say how long the spent shell casing of an MK2 is, so I'll tell you that it's appr. 1 foot. He does say that the finished vase is 9 inches, so whether or not it's a mistake on my part to say, my take on this is that size matters.

It's an empty vase. perhaps some flowers would make it more aesthetically pleasing. Might I suggest some yellow rose buds? Maybe some babe's breath...

Go Mindy?
That's it, your off my Christmas list. Lol..
Good thinking on the 1 foot shell casing.

"It's not show and tell, It's what you don't See and hear." -Ghost
(IllinoisGhost) Blog

04-22-2017, 11:43 AM,
SB181 - "To me, both figures personify the west at a threshold moment when the first faint sound of change was beginning to resonate across the soundless mountains." f

"It's not show and tell, It's what you don't See and hear." -Ghost

"chopped liver." NTMI
04-22-2017, 12:02 PM,
Recycling Mistake vignettes
The last chapter of ttotc may be one of the most positive and heart warming things I've ever read, once you fill in the gaps. There's a lot more there than first meets the eye. The entire poem, and the final answer, is there.

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Savvy treasure hunter found a mistake on the map admin 1 515 12-14-2013, 09:26 AM
Last Post: admin